Chapter 4: New Quirks In-Action

|:| Katsuki POV |:|

I apparently fell asleep while making heart-shaped explosions, but I woke up to Deku's eyes, so it was a win for me.

"Good morning Kacchan!" He said, smiling.

"Morning Deku." I said and hugged him.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah."

"Great!"

"Um, Deku?"

"Yeah Kacchan?"

"You're fucking adorable."

"No no no, you are!"

"Nope, you are."

Suddenly I made a small, heart-shaped explosion right in front of Deku. He flinched at first, but when he focused, he blushed a bit. We continued to talk, me making explosions every now and then. Deku said that I should draw or something, it calms me down, he said. Mina came in a while later after that, saying that Deku needs to come down or something. I watched as he left, leaving me alone to draw. I decided to draw Deku, since, well, I don't know what else to draw.

|:| Time skip |:|

It has been a while since I last saw Deku. I had made 2 stacks of drawings that I liked by now. They were either drawings of Deku and me, just Deku or just me. As soon as I heard the door open, my head bolted up to see who it was. Deku was standing there, slight tears in his eyes. Miika was behind him, covered in flowers. I panicked for a second until I saw that Deku was grinning.

"Uhh- Hi Bakugo-!" Miika exclaimed from behind the flowers.

"Hello." I said, trying to hold back a smile.

"We had a surprise idea since you and Midoriya like each other but it ended up being ridiculous."

"Oh, it's nothing. A surprise is a surprise." I said, now smiling.

"What is this? Katsuki Bakugo, The most mean student of the whole school, is being nice?" Deku asked and gasped dramatically. Me and Miika both laughed, and to be honest, I was surprised myself. Miika threw me some periwinkle flowers, grinned, and left. Deku closed the door and went over to the stacks I had built. When he was distracted by my drawings, I quickly put the periwinkles everywhere on his hair. He now looked like he had a periwinkle bush on his head instead of hair. I continued drawing, and he continued looking through my drawings. When I was almost done drawing my 100th drawing, he suddenly spoke.

"Kacchan, you should show your friends these! You're a natural born artist!"

I honestly didn't know what to say and what to feel.

"But Kacchan. If I'm being honest, I'm attracted to something stupid."

"Like breaking your bones?"

"No, the answer is you, Kacchan."

"OI"

([i did twist it a lil]credits to  for that thing I just did, go read their 'bakudeku in a nutshell' book at least, it's hilarious)

I heard Deku laugh a bit and it was the most adorable laugh I will ever hear.

"Deku-"

"Yeah Kacchan?"

"Your laugh is absolutely adorable."

"Of course it is, I'm the bean of the class-!"

"You got me there."

I continued drawing for a while until Deku told me to stop. I asked why, and he answered with:

"Because I wanna look at your face more, it's pretty."