Chapter 1: My First Time Falling Off A Building

|:| Third POV |:|

"D-deku.. Why..." Katsuki said silently. His voice was weak, way too weak for a guy like him.

He was looking down from a skyscraper, straight at a boy who had green hair. In front of the boy was a police officer, apparently looking for anyone who could have knocked the boy out. Katsuki didn't care one bit if the officer died, he just wanted the boy to be safe. Behind Katsuki were 2 boys, and the names of them were Kaminari Denki and Kirishima Eijiro. Denki was staring at the sky, making small lightings every few minutes. Eijiro on the other hand was staring at Katsuki, pure worry in his eyes. When the police officer was about to take the green-hair away, Katsuki jumped off of the building, landing safely with the help of his explosions. Eijiro just stared after Katsuki, kind of jealous that he would risk his life for the green-hair. Katsuki just threw explosions at Eijiro, knowing that he was staring.

"You are under arrest, good sir!" The officer exclaimed at Katsuki.

"It wasn't me." Katsuki said back, exploding the gun.

"H-how can I know?"

"You'll bring him to the hospital, and once he wakes up, you can ask him."

"And we'll put you in jail for the time he's recovering."

"You can't."

"How so?"

"I'll do something very bad. This boy, Izuku Midoriya, committed suicide. He is a boy I would die for."

"Fine."

Katsuki was taken to the hospital along with Izuku, who was unconscious at the moment. Or maybe he wasn't. Katsuki was staring at Izuku the whole time, hoping he would get better and make Katsuki's life easier again. His hopes were very low and he almost knew that Izuku was gone and there was no way to revive him, but little did he know that Izuku was conscious and currently crying inside at this very moment.

|:| time skip to when they're at the hospital |:|

It was 4 AM. Katsuki had fallen asleep on a chair next to Izuku's bed while Izuku himself had fallen asleep on the way to the hospital. He had woken up when Katsuki had fallen asleep. Izuku was crying his eyes out, he couldn't control his tears. He was in pain, seeing and hearing how worried Katsuki was. He was crying his eyes out and muttering apologies, even though he knew Katsuki wouldn't hear anything.

|:| Izuku POV |:|

"I'm sorry Ka-"

Small giggling.

"Kacchan?"

"You're so adorable when you mutter."

"K-kacchan.."

"But please, Deku... Don't ever do that again, please....."'

"Kacchan."

"Yes-?"

"I-i.. I love you."

Silence. Kacchan started tearing up while he was looking at me.

"D-deku."

"Yes, Kacchan?"

"I love you t-too."

We both smiled and I teared up a bit.

"Are you capable of moving, Deku?"

"Yes, why do y-"

Suddenly Kacchan kissed me. He wasn't letting go, no. He's that type of guy who likes long kisses, I think. We both closed our eyes and enjoyed the moment. After what felt like 10 seconds, we let go and Kacchan hugged me. I hugged him back, happy that he's still here. We talked about our lives, my friends, Kacchan's friend squad, the "Bakusquad", and many other things until it was 6 AM. The doctors came in shortly after Kacchan started staring at me, but what got my attention the most was the Bakusquad and most of the class. They were all waiting behind the door, silent. I caught my brown-haired friend, Uraraka, staring at Kacchan. She had this weird glint in her eyes, as if Kacchan was a prisoner who broke out or something.