Chapter 6: Siblings Are Great

|:| Toga POV |:|

I was just done telling Kat everything I had needed to when I noticed that Izu was asleep. I giggled a bit, knowing Kat would blush if I told him this.

"Hey, Kat?" I said, getting his attention.

"Yeah, Himiko?" He replied, his eyes unfocused.

"I dare you to kiss Zuku when he wakes up. And you know what kinda kiss I mean."

"I- you know what, fine."

"Yay!"

I heard a knock on the door and Kat told me to hide under the bed, so I did.

"Come inside, the door's open." Kat said.

"Hey, uh, is a villain named Toga Himiko here? Todoroki had the villain Dabi in his dorm and Dabi said that Toga is somewhere too." I heard a voice say. I immediately panicked and I wanted to surrender, but knowing Kat, he wanted me to stay here.

"Toga? The crazy psycho with blonde hair?" Kat questioned. It was hard not to giggle at the accurate description.

"Mhm, that girl." The voice replied.

"Haven't seen her."

"Oh, okay. Tell me if you find her."

"Got it. Thanks Yuri."

"No problem Kat."

I heard the door close and I immediately sighed.

"You can come out now, Himi."

"Thanks Kat. I really wanted to show myself."

"Himi, we were both smiling, knowing that you would be panicking."

"HEY"

"You can't blame me, big sis."

"I'm telling mom about this even though we're both teens already."

"I'm the younger sibling, I'll get away."

"You're the one who has caused more destruction."

We kept arguing for about 5 minutes until Zuku moved. Kat and I went silent, Kat starting to watch Zuku and me watching him. When Zuku woke up, I was grinning in what others call a normal way, or at least I was trying. I really wanted Kat to kiss Zuku, I would watch for 3 seconds and then leave them to do whatever the heck. I was really mad at myself for being unholy once again. [A/N aight y'all know Chara's face right- like- this one- =) that's literally Toga rn- she's just dying inside like any other day]

[alsO Izuku POV]

I woke up to Kacchan and Toga arguing about something. I sat back up, blinking a bit, my vision completely unfocused. I looked out the window, not wanting to see Kacchan all blurred and all. I wanted to see him when my eyes focused, I actually don't know why. When they did finally focus, the first thing I saw was Kacchan. He was sitting in front of me, staring at me. Toga was behind him, grinning normally. I slightly backed up since Kacchan had that specific look in his eyes that meant somebody was going to die. He came closer to me, not caring that Toga was watching us. I backed away until I hit the wall, and then I realized that I was stuck. Kacchan came even closer, which made me kinda nervous, and I had a slight gay panic.

"Deku, hold still, I won't do anything to you." He said in a calming voice.

I had no other choice but to calm down and obey him. So I did as I was told, I let my body calm down, and then just watched Kacchan. He threw explosions at Toga without taking his eyes off me, meaning he wanted us to be alone probably.

"K-kacchan, what are you doing..?" I asked with way more fear in my voice than I meant.

"Deku, don't be scared, I seriously won't do anything if you don't want me to. I just-" He said. The rest he mumbled silently which I didn't hear, so of course I had to hug him.

"Kacchan, if anything's wrong, I'm here to help you." I said soothingly.

"Thanks, Deku." He replied, smiling. We talked for 15 minutes, about whatever came into our minds. Whether it was something awkward, something that we shouldn't know about, something that we liked, or just something completely random.

"Don't you ever wonder how tangerine segments stick to each other" I asked after 3 minutes of silence.

"Hot glue." Kacchan answered without laughing or anything.

"Alrighty then." I said and giggled a bit.

|:| time skip |:|

I saw Toga peek into our room and we looked at each other in the eyes.

"Dammit, you guys were supposed to kiss, not act like total dumbasses!" She exclaimed, making Kacchan laugh.

"Toga, to be honest, when you left the room I really thought Kacchan was going to do something so I was basically on your side." I said, also laughing.

"Wait, you wanted me to kiss you?" Kacchan asked. "You could've told me earlier, y'know?"

Me and Toga both laughed since we knew Kacchan was joking, but I honestly was hoping he'd kiss me. We all talked about Kacchan, Toga, the LOV, All Might, me, One For All, and God knows what else.

|:| Dabi/Touya POV [gasps dramatically* WHAT IS THIS, a Dabi POV?!]|:|

It was really fun talking with Shoto again. I hadn't seen him for years, I finally felt free. I wasn't in the stupid League anymore, and my father was nowhere to be seen either. I was actually happy for the first time in years. Shoto was doing great too, so that made me even more happy.

"So, um, can I call you Touya?" Shoto suddenly asked, snapping me out of my trance.

"I mean it is my name and you're my brother so why not?" I replied, smiling.

"It feels surreal having you, Touya Todoroki, right in front of me, smiling. It really feels weird, but I'm still super happy that you're here and that you left your villain path behind." Shoto said with a smile that brought me memories.

We always used to play with our Quirks, we always used to show mother what we could do with them, we always used to joke around and do things together... sadly father decided to be an asshole and fuck up everything, not including the fact that he doesn't even care that his family is doing horrible. Mother's gone, Natsuo's depressed, Shoto is slightly emotionless, and I'm weak. My evolution went to the worse side, really fast. When I manifested my Quirk, it wasn't bad. The next year I get burned alive and abused.

"Touya!"

"Wha-? Oh, sorry Shoto. I just zoned out again."

"It's nothing, I've mostly been talking about our lives and UA."

"I'm still thankful that you're here."

"So am I."

Shoto continued talking about his friends, his life, UA, this one boy who got One For All, and many other things. I tried my best to keep up with everything, yet I still zoned out a lot.

My life just did a 180 and finally I'm happy.

[i'm going to sleep now, have a good day/night, cya]