Her Delicate Addiction.

This isn't an update of his fragile heart. I know you are waiting, but just a little more. Till then have a look of this and tell me about it?

Here's an excerpt for the celebration of 200k reads on His Fragile Rose, which few of you wanted to read. I'm still amazed that we achieved it. I hope you enjoy it. Fingers crossed.

Song - Pehli nazar mei aisa jaadu kar diya..

Dedicated to Ambriya16 @dark_pheonix144

________________________________________

An abused teen, who is mentally very fragile, and has a heart of a child, struggled in an orphanage to survive through the cruel odds. And then his Anshika came one day, and just melted in those translucent blue eyes of his, unable to ignore the pain residing in those pools.

Anshika, who was barely in her mid twenties, never imagined adopting a kid, a teen kid, who needs care and love like one needs oxygen. She never thought that she would take the responsibility of such a soft heart, who already had suffered a lot of cruelties, and would break at even finest of harsh touches. Yet, she couldn't leave him there, after staring so deep into his painful eyes. His eyes did wonders to her heart, pulling her heart strings at once.

She knew, she just knew, she couldn't leave him here, where he's so prone to breaking. The vunerablity his eyes showed, had her eyes clenching shut, and the way he looked at her with broken eyes, with blazing hope, her decision was made.

She wasn't leaving this fragile boy to get ruined more. She felt the connection, the need, to protect those innocent eyes. And even after knowing all the odds, and his mental trauma, alongwith his childishness innocent heart and talks, she went to the warden, and adopted the teen, whom she barely knew, not even his name.

Her plans were so simple. She needed to check the children there for any problems, and run the necessary tests, and vaccination. She had joined this campaign out of empathy, and trying to help someone with her medical skills, and coming to this orphanage was a part of it, but what she didn't knew was, this meeting with a kid, will turn the knots of her heart.

A simple queue, where she was supposed to run the regular check ups, and there he stood in the queue, being the last, looking at the injection kept on the table aside with glassy eyes. Anshika couldn't take her eyes off the teen boy, who blinked at her and then at the injection as if pleading her with his eyes to not give him the injection.

Her eyes softened, as she stood up and patted her hand on the stool in front of her. He stared at her with those same blue eyes, which shone like a raging ocean with the tears present in them, before slowly sitting in front of her. Those pained blue eyes couldn't look away from her. She looked concerned for him, which he never saw in anyone else's eyes for him.

"What is your name?" She asked softly, a softness which she didn't knew she had it in her. He stared yet again, and his eyes were swirling some emotions inside her heart. He looked so fragile and broken. She knew foster care can be a nightmare, and she couldn't imagine this boy going through it. It terrified her to even think about it.

"Hey, you don't need to be scared. I'm Anshika Raizada." She reached out her hand, which he took after few moments of hesitation. Her eyes softened further.

"What's your name?" He blinked, before opening those pale pink lips, "R-Riyans-h."

"You've a beautiful name." She meant to make him smile, but hearing her, his eyes glossed some more. "N-n-o." He denied softly. Nothing about him was beautiful and he knew that well.