How's the kabil pualoo?

(kabil pualoo, traditional food.)

I smiled as I took a spoonful in my mouth, the taste was just amazing as I remembered.

I swallowed. "Der kha de aunty."

It's really good.

She pushed the plate of kebabs in front of me. "O kaboob okhroka, mata pata kaboob kho sta der khwakh de."

Eat the kaboob too, I know how much you like them.

I let out a chuckle and picked up a kaboob piece, I placed it on my plate and looked at her. "Awh aunty, nan kho koma khwarak mo khwakh de, ta pakhor."

Aunty, today you've made the food I like.

"Ao khana." Uncle spoke as he looked at me with a smile on his face. "Mung ta pata da sa saman sta khwakh de."

Of course, we know what things you like.

"Pata nhasta za bo sanga wama if ta tol mo sara na wi."

I don't know how I would be if I didn't have you guys

Aiden let out a chuckle. "You'll probably be with Faron, hiding chocolates from him."

I nudged him in the arm and looked at him. "Shut up, I'm not sharing my cake with you now."

"Mata bo lag werki khana elena!" Adam said with a grin on his face

You'll give me a little bit, won't you?

I nodded. "Ao o Aiden ta bo na werka wo."

Yeah and aiden won't be having any.

Aiden looked at me with a furious look then picked up the spoon from the kabil pualoo plate, he started to put more on his place then put the big meat piece on his plate. "Bas da gwakha zama sho."

The meat is mine.

"Os zulm ka yi gwakha sara?" I said as I let out a shocked gasp.

You are being nasty with the meat now?

Ray looked at us and let out a chuckle. "Ah, you are getting back at her with taking the meat piece."

"The meat is the best thing of the kabil pualoo."Aiden said with a shrug of his shoulder."As she won't share the cake with me, I won't share the gwakha with her. "

"Aiden!"

"Well you shouldn't of said anything about the cake then."

"He's right elena." Ray said as she was picking up a kebab from the plate, she took a bite out of it then looked at aunty. "This is so nice, I love it."

Aunty nodded at her. "I try my best."

"No, aunty, you cook so good." Ray said with a smile on her face. "I want to stay here!"

"Ah you are most welcome to!" Aunty said with a smile on her face.

Aiden looked at me as he took a bite of the gwakha in his mouth. I looked at him. "You better watch out."

"The gwakha was for Elena!"Aunty said as she looked at him.

"Mara, she can have some later." Aiden said as he carried on eating it.

Uncle looked at me and let out a chuckle. "Khosla yi?"

Are you happy?

I nodded. "Ao, kala za dalta yama, khosla yama khpal kor ki."

Yes, when I'm here, I'm happy like its my own home.

"Mung kor sta kor de." Uncle said with a smile on his face. "Da ma herege kawa."

Our house is your house, don't ever forget that.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I looked at him, then I sniffed and carried in eating away with them.

We all finished, I began to collect the plates and take them to the kitchen. I placed the plates in the sink.

I turned around to see Aiden stood there, he looked at me. "Something is wrong, what is it?"

"There's nothing." I said as I began to walk past him.

He took a hold of my wrist and stopped me. He looked at me, his hazel eyes on mine. "Elena, I've known you for so long, I know when something is wrong."

"Ther-" I cut myself off by the tears that began to stream down my face. Aiden wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

"It's okay, do you want to go up to the roof?"

"I don't know, I have to get back soon." I replied as I buried my face into his chest. "But I don't want to go."

"What's going on? Owaya khana." Aiden said as his chin rested on my head. "I made a promise to you and I also made a promise to aunty too."

I looked up at him. "F-Faron is cheating on me."

Aiden looked down at me, it was like his eyes changed colour and he had this furious look on his face. "What?"

"Elena?!" Ray yelled as I could hear her footsteps coming towards the kitchen.

I quickly pulled away from the hug, I wiped my tears away and sniffed. Aiden just had this furious look on his face as his hand began to curl into a fist.

Rayanna walked into the kitchen, she looked at me. "Is everything okay?"

"Yeah it is." I replied with a nod, plastering a fake smile on my face. "Is something wrong?"

"i just wanted to see you guys needed any help? " Rayanna replied as she looked at me.

"We are nearly done. We are just making the tea and getting the cake." Aiden said as he looked at Rayanna.

"I'll help then."Ray said.

"No, No, it's okay." Aiden said with a smile on his face. "Me and Elena always make the tea together, you should go back to my mom. She'll want to show you the new dresses she got for elena."

Rayanna nodded. She looked at me and smiled. "You okay?"

I nodded. "Yeah, yeah."

She turned around and walked out of the kitchen, I turned around to the cupboard and pulled out the dish to make tea.

Aiden closed the kitchen door and walked over to me as I walked to the sink and filled the dish with water halfway.

All the texts came flooding to my mind as well as the hurt it was causing me inside. Tears began to stream down my face and I closed my eyes with my hands placed on the side of the sink.

Aiden took the dish out of my hand and placed it on the surface. He placed his hand on top of mine. "Open your eyes."

I opened them, he looked at me. He placed his finger under my chin and lifted it up. "We are going to fix this."

"H-How?"

"Any best way we can, I can see you are hurting."

"A-Aiden."

"You were forcing yourself to love him and you still are." Aiden said as he let out a sigh. "And it's all my fault."

"Don't say that."

"We are going to fix this."

I nodded. I let out a sniff and took a step back, I wiped my tears away. "We should start making the tea."

"forget that, tell me how you found out."

"A-Aiden."

He let out a sigh and picked up the tea dish, he placed it on the stove with his back turned to me. "Tell me as I do the tea."