Chapter 13- wot?

I'm high key running out of pictures but I'm too tired to look for more 😛

Sorry for not updating in so long, my life is so eventful it's crazy, but I definitely will be updating more.

Also I realise my timeline is kinda screwed but it's the way I want it to be so no need to comment on it <3

Thank you for reading and enjoy the chapter!

***

Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
Halloween day/night.
13:55PM.

(Yes a BIG time skip.)

Harry was slightly exhausted. The quidditch season was going to start soon and after Oliver Wood had given him an introduction to the sport he wanted to have one on ones all the time and it left no time for Harry to be with Hermione, let alone do homework, eat or even sometimes sleep.

It was official.

Oliver Wood was a quidditch-aholic...and he was overworking Harry. Just a little.

Harry had slept through Muggle studies and had asked Hermione to not wake him, just to levitate him to the next class. Hermione had just shaken her head, rolled her eyes, and shoved him off his seat.

He was developing muscle in his legs, arms and torso, so when he was shoved off the chair he stayed there, his body aching and too exhausted to get up.

"C'mon Harry, Flitwick will murder us if we're late, he might not seem threatening with being only like two feet but according to Fred and George his detentions are brutal." Ron says to Harry in a grave voice.

Harry groaned, rolled over on the floor and stumbled to his feet.

Once he was up they walked to charms class side by side, with Ron running his mouth and Harry not hearing a word he was saying.

Once inside the Professor gave them seats, sitting Harry away from Hermione- much to his dismay- and next to Seamus.

Ron however was sitting right next to Hermione.

"One of a wizard's most rudimentary skills is levitation the ability to make objects fly. Uh, do you all have your feathers?" The Professor begins.

Hermione raises her feather in conformation.

"Good. Now, uh, don't forget the nice wrist movement we've been practicing, hmm? The swish and flick." He says, doing a hand movement with his wand.

"The swish and flick. Good. And enunciate. Wingardium Leviosa. Off you go then." He says, letting the students practice.

"Wingardium Leviosar" Ron speaks loudly then proceeds to whack his wand against the feather.

"Stop, stop, stop. You're going to take someone's eye out. Besides, you're saying it wrong! It's Leviosa not Leviosar!" Hermione corrects him with an aura of someone who has endless knowledge.

Ron scoffs.

"You do it then- if you're so clever. Go on, Go on" Ron mocks her, pushing her to do the spell herself.

Hermione straightens her back and lifts her wand, pointing it straight at the feather.

"Wingardium Leviosa" she says crisply, swishing and flicking her wrist and the feather glows and floats in the air.

Ron groans and lowers his head onto his books dejectedly.

"Oh well done! See everyone? Miss Grangers done it! Oh splendid! Ten points to Gryffindor." The Professor squeals happily.