Chapter 7 - TREVOR

Enjoy the chapter!

Also if things are different then it's because that's how i wanted it to happen!

————————————————————

31st of August.
Outside the great hall.
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry.
20:03 PM.

The young generation of witches and wizards headed up the stairs, all of them filled with anxiety, excitement and awe.

Harry walked next to Hermione, not quite holding hands but close enough to be touching shoulders.

As they approached a stern looking female teacher at the top of the staircase Hermione shuffled a bit closer to Harry, wary of the new figure.

Harry slightly rubbed her back, something he always did when she got nervous.

All students came to a stop in front of the tight lipped teacher.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, now in a few minutes you will pass through these doors and join your classmates- but before you continue you can take your seats you must be sorted into your houses." She takes a dramatic pause as Ron and Harry look nervously at each other. Harry had not heard this part.

"There are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin, now while you're here your house will be like your family, your triumphs will earn you house points, any rule breaking and you will lose points at the end of the year the house with the most points is awarded the house cu-"

"TREVOR" the chubby boy, Neville, shouts before dashing forward and kneeling before the Professor and picking up his pet before blushing and stuttering out an apology as people snicker through the group.

Neville returns to a stop next to Hermione as she rubs his back comfortingly- Harry usually didn't have a problem with anything Hermione did but he would have to admit this action made him a little jealous and if he were honest, mad.

"The sorting ceremony will begin momentarily" the professor says before walking off.

"I reckon I'll be in Gryffindor, whole familys been- I'd kinda be surprised if I weren't" Ron says proudly.

Gryffindor must be good Harry thought.

"It's true then, what they're saying on the train, Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts?" A white haired boy speaks, making Harry want to roll his eyes.

Harry was getting annoyed by the presence of this kid and he didn't even know him.

Everyone whispered Harrys name as Hermione tried to shush people, knowing Harry gets flustered when he gets attention.

"This is Crabbe, Goyle, and I'm Malfoy. Draco Malfoy." Draco says sticking out his hand for Harry to shake.

Ron sniggers next to Harry

"Think my names funny do you? No need to ask yours! Red hair, and a hand me down robe? You must be a Weasley. You'll soon find out that some Wizarding families are better than others Potter, you don't want to go making friend with the wrong sort, I can help you there" Draco says pointedly looking at Ron and even glancing at Hermione!

Draco shmarco, who does he think himself to be? Harry thought to himself, frowning slightly.

Harry looks at Dracos hand then looks up at Draco with a smirk before saying "I think I can tell the right sort for myself thank you" just as he finished the professor came back and tapped dracos back with a rolled up scroll making Draco drop his surprised face and walk back to his original place in shock.