13 - FORCE CALLING

You ran to the nearest window.

There were ships in the air. Some you didn't recognize. You could hear screaming and the rumble of bombs going off in the distance.

The sky was a reddish-orange hew. Smoke rose from the city. You could smell the smoke.

You could hear the screams and blasters going off in the distance.

You were looking out at the display from a nearby arched window. You brought your hands up to your mouth.

You shook your head. You could hear their boots skid against the marble as they caught up to you and saw what was going on.

They barked commands angrily.

You could hear your name being called.
There was a ringing in your ear.

You felt a strong hand grip your arm and turn you away from the window. Your face crushed into their chest, shielding you away from the destructive display.

You jumped up from the bed. Your heart was racing. The smell of the smoke fading.

"Y/N are you ok?", Kylo asked sitting next to you.

You looked down at his hand which was grabbing your arm. He looked at you concerned.

You shook your head and rubbed your temple. "Just a bad dream that's all."

You nervously put a strand of your hair behind your ear and looked at Kylo. He slowly let go of your arm.

You searched his face, confused as to what he was doing.

Having read your confused expression he said, "I came to get you and I didn't want to wake you, but you looked like you were having a bad dream."

You let out a faltering sigh. You were still a bit shaken up by your dream. It felt so real.

"I tried to wake you and I must have startled you."

"No, I meant what did you come get me for?"

"I wanted to see if you got all settled in."

You nodded, looking around the room, "The design is...different."
Everything about it was very minimalistic.

"Do you like it? I had them design it like the houses in Bespin."

"Bespin?", you asked.

"It's s a planet.", Kylo raised his eyebrows at you.

You shook your head. "I don't think I've heard much about it."

He knit his eyebrows giving you a stern expression."I forget Babilla went into hiding." After I get rid of the resistance, Babilla won't have to hide again

"When this is all over I will take you there."

"When all what is over?"

Kylo sat up from your bed. "This war."

You threw yourself back on the bed, grabbing a nearby pillow and smothering it over your face.

"Ugh war! I'm sick of wars!" you screamed into the pillow.

Kylo rolled his eyes. "Get up we have things to do."

You threw the pillow aside, jumping back up onto the mattress in a sitting position.

When you had jumped back on the mattress, your dress had rose up exposing your thighs.
You saw as Kylo's eyes wandered onto your thighs.

You slowly parted your legs, leaning back on your elbows. "What things?",you teased.