17 - PRISONERS

The past couple days, Romulus and Hux went throughout the city talking to people and organizing meetings to gather people's interest.

Holding rallies, they talked about how a force-sensitive willing to join the Final Order army would be receiving an income.

Romulus knew this couldn't be true. They were lying to the Babillian people.

Babilla was broke. He didn't know the First Orders' financial status but he knew they wouldn't be willing to pay so many desperate people.

There was no way they could pay every Babillian that joined, they had ships and weapons to build, there wouldn't be enough money to fund the new bases being built. Romulus worked beside Ren for crying out loud, he knew this wasn't possible.

Romulus watched in discomfort as the Babillians soaked up the First Order's lies.

Romulus held more underground meetings. He was scared that the Babillians were being brainwashed by the First Order.

It was risky to be holding more meetings than usual but he had to warn the people to not buy into the First Order's empty lies.

Romulus should have laid low, and he knew it. He was risking Hux finding out his true intentions....and he did.

Hux was beginning to grow suspicious of the Babillain people. He would hear whispers of a revolution, about how the First Order was using the force-sensitives. He didn't like it. He didn't want the majority to grow smart and overthrow the First Order.

After one of the rallies, Hux decided to investigate all the rumors and talk of an uprising. He trailed a Babillian into one of the meetings under a house.

Hux stood huddled around the other Babillians, his hood covering his face as he heard the rebel's angry words. He felt like he was going to be sick.

They know about the force-sensitives. They don't want to help us defeat the Resistance...those bastards are going to overthrow us. I bet I know who is behind this...

Hux left the meeting fumming, a rebellion was the last thing he wanted. He knew Kylo wasn't going to do anything about it, being too distracted with his new bride. He wasnt going to let the First Order's plans fail because of a stupid uprising. No he was going to take care of it himself.

There was no mention of Romulus being behind the underground meetings. But it didn't matter, Hux was going to retaliate.

That same night instead of telling Pryde about the Babillian meetings, he prepared the stormtroopers. The next day was going to be a busy one.

Hux wanted all the glory. He knew that he should have told Pyrde, but he was the one spying, risking his life with these Babillians.

The next night he went to the address of the next meeting. It was a small bar in the plaza. Hux stood back and signaled for the stormtroopers to raid the building. Blasts were heard. And the bar caught on fire. Babillians ran out screaming, stormtroopers chasing after them, tackling a few on the cobblestone to arrest them. They were beat and handcuffed, kicked and ordered to summit. It was chaos.

The fire broke the bar windows. The whole thing went up in smoke. Hux watched the fire consume the bar. A few stormtroopers had been burnt. Babillian people surrounded the plaza and watched.

Paramedics had already arrived to attend the injured stormtroopers but not the arrested Babillians.

Hux turned to the Babillian people that had gathered to watch the bar become consumed by flames."Let this be known! That the First Order will not tolerate rebels!"

The Babillians murmured to one another, some held each other close.

The bar was collapsing. It made a loud bang and crackling sound as it collapsed. Embers and dust rose into the air as the bar was no longer.