°•Sixteen

The wedding

"Noona! You called!" He sounds so happy...?

"Yes, i did. Are you okay there?" I asked as I made my voice sounds worried as I could. Seungkwan chuckled as I hear him humming.

"I am fine here. Mom won't hurt me, she is still our mom afterall."

"Yeah... This will be over soon. I promise you" I smiled behind the phone as our conversation goes on.

The time goes by, and now it is the time for us to make a move to our plan.

At the ceremony.

The groom standstill at the altar as the bridesmaid walks in slowly.

"Don't do anything suspicious, Y/N" wonwoo said as he fixed my hair. He looks like a cat who likes to play with someone's hair.

"I won't. When the ceremony starts, make sure that polices are inside before your brother can close the gate." He hummed.

"Yeah, Your hand... milady"

"Cringe" wonwoo giggles, I sighed as I lock my arms with him together.

Seungkwan and the bride Aka my mom will walk lastly. That's how it works anyway. As we walk down the aisle together, our conversation still didn't stop.

"This dress are better than your wedding dress tho. You look like a soldier there before"

"Shut up, wonjeon." It is true that this bridesmaid dress is better.

As we get closer to our sits, i accidentally made an eye contact with his father, I smiled at him. Deep inside me is thinking about murdering him.

I averted my eyes as Wonwoo guided me to sat down at our sits. "Lucky that they didn't separate the seats" I hummed. I look around to spot any unfamiliar face. Ofcourse, there's so many unfamiliar face. I'm not that social butterfly.

"Hey..." I tap Wonwoo's shoulder as he give me his attention. "Where's your sister?" Wonwoo's mouth turned 'oh' he looks up as he start analyzing the venue. Until he shrugged his shoulder.

"She's not here. She'll come at evening." I nodded. Wonwoo said that I shouldn't tell her sister our relationship so I am worried if she'll be here because we'll tell our marriage to anybody here.

"Good then..." I drifted my eyes away from him as I look back at the woman who is now walking down the aisle. Her eyes are the one that I will keep remember... the longing eyes... Maybe Seungkwan is right, She is still our mother no matter what. My eyes start getting teary until she found me staring. I gulped as I avoided her eyes. What a fool.

"Such a dumbo" I mumbled as I stared down to my lap. A hand made it way to held mine. I look up to see a worried Wonwoo. I bit my lips as I look down again. I might fall for his eyes than falling for him...

I yank my hand softly as I look at the other side. "I think, it starting" I gulped once again as I look at the altar to see a police in disguise as a priest.

-

"Ready yourself, Y/N." I I hummed. Jungkook ang Seungkwan is already there. Polices are already there outside and inside. The gate is already lock.

"Is anyone there who is against the wedding??" The fake priest announced.

I bolted up from my seat grabbing everyone attention. If they'll look at me like that..m my voice might crack...

"M-ME--" but before I could...

"US!" Wonwoo finally stands beside me. "ME AND MY... M-My wife..." I could sense his red cheeks as I felt him shaking. His hands unexpectedly pulled me closer to him by my waist. The whole guests gasped with an angry bird groom.

"JEON WONWOO!"His father yelled. "You can't trick us with your bullshit! The wedding must go on!" He yelled at the priest as he attempts to grab its collar.

"I'm sorry father. But your evilness need to put an end." Wonwoo said as he lift up his hands with a copy of our marriage certificate. "You are not allowed to marry your daughter-in-law's mother." I look up to him seeing him smirking with full of confidence. That made me confident too... you know that?

"Yeah right..." I whispered as I look down. I felt him looking down at me with his warm smile. "Its over... right?"

"We still have one thing to solve... for your mom and my mom's justice..." As he said that, the gate opened, revealing Wonwoo's mom with full of old and quiet new bruises.
Reporters and paparazzi came as they messed up the whole event with capturing everything. We paid them to do this so our marriage is safe... ofcourse the money that we used is Mr.Jeon's money. I am not the top of the class for nothing.

"Mr.Jeon are under arrest for being an abusive husband, scamming your workers, and forcing someone."

It was a force...

He forced my mother...

To marry him for his desire...

I'm sorry, mom.

Mr. Jeon got stiff because of nervousness and shock that it made him standstill. The priest aka the police arrested him as I watch them making their way outside.

I smiled softly... it's over..?

"Hyung! Noona! That was freaking awesome!" Jungkook grinned widely likena happy bunny as he jumped to hug both of us. "Seungkwan record everything!" He pull away as he swung his arm at my brother's shoulder.

"I see you two getting along " wonwoo said.

"Yeah, but I still won't forgive you for stealing my noona from me, Wonwoo hyung" Seungkwan said as he glared at poor Wonwoo.

"I didn't steal your noona... I took Y/N, not your Noona. Your noona will be forever yours"
I felt my hear clicked when he said that... that was sweet...

"That's a sweet of yours dude. But I'm not your neither yours Seungkwan, I own myself" I pat their shoulder. My sight went from the back as I saw my mom approaching us. I chuckled nervously as I held Wonwoo's wrist and I grip it tightly. "I'm sorry, our little ones but me and your hyung need to go... hehe bye" I said as I dragged Wonwoo with me with full of speed.

We stopped at the backyard of the church where we could see the entire city. I let go of him as he stared at me confused. "I took you here because I saw my mom approaching us... I still can't face her after what I did."

He hummed. "Now that we're here... I have something to tell you"

-

Author note:
I don't remember how long I didn't update. I'm sorry for that... I kinda, lose my interest in writing.

This is not necessary anymore because I already did delete my YouTube fanfictions but I am Li'll meow meow (I make BTS ff). I recently change my account name since my parents are against my channel so... yeah. I won't comeback there.