°•Seven

I laughed. "Wonwoo-ssi" Wonwoo looks so serious but I couldn't unhear what he said earlier. Marry me, Y/N.

"Just letting you know that I'm serious right now" Wonwoo said, glaring at me

"I know"

"You know? So what's your opinion?"

"Hmm... I didn't know that you are quiet smart, huh?" I chuckled. Wonwoo smiled while staring at me

"Do you agree?" I immediately look up at him. I smirk as I leaned closer.

"Are you that confident enough to be responsible at this such a young age? Getting married isn't an easy job" Wonwoo leaned closer showing how confident he is. I didn't even buldge.

"Its okay... We can file an divorce paper after"

"Wonwoo-ssi, you propose because you dont want our parents to get married. After we got divorce they might go back to each other. I thought you were smart enough" I chuckled shaking my head as I lean on my back.

"They won't know that we divorced."

"There's no secret that hasn't been revealed"

Wonwoo bite his lips nervously. "What should we do then?"

"Talk to them. Beg. Stop the wedding. Sounds easy?"

"As if like they'll agree. You don't know who my dad really is. He gets what he wants" Wonwoo warned me. I suddenly thought about something.

"Wait... What about your mom? Why did they divorced?" I asked out of curiousity.

"They fought a lot. They were inlove back then. I don't know what happened to my dad that he suddenly became an ugly beast." Wonwoo explainned.

If my mom marry that guy then...

my mom might get hurt.

And I can't let that happen to my mother.

I turned facing Wonwoo. I reached for his hand that took him off guard. "The marriage. I can't let my mom get hurt by that your so called dad. And eww I do not want you to be my brother duh" I said as I yanked his hand away.

"So me being your brother isn't acceptable for you but you prefer me being an husband?" Wonwoo wiggled his eyebrows. I laughed awkwardly. He misunderstood it.

"Its not like that"

"Ah... I see... I see where is this going" He tried to wink but he end up doing it with his both eyes in a cute way.

"You cant even wink" I laughed throwning my head back. I calmed down as I covered my mouth still laughing. "cute..."

Wonwoo look at me shock "You just called me cute" I giggled nodding.

"Whats wrong? Can't I be honest?"

"You are... r-really so straightforward" He stuttered. He bring his knees up as he hid his reddened face. "Ottoke.." He mumbled as I find it really really really cute.

"Is Wonwoo shy right now?" I laughed poking his arm with my finger.

✧༝┉┉┉┉┉˚*❋ ❋ ❋*˚┉┉┉┉┉༝✧

I reached home at the middle of the night. Wonwoo walk me home, at first I refuse since I wanna be alone. But it hit me like a rock when I notice the time. I didn't know we spend so many hours talking and teasing. I only met Wonwoo today but the way I talk to him is way too comfortable.

I walked straightly to my room , flopping down at my bed. tired. I am always tired even if I did nothing but to breath.

I switch my phone on as I saw a dozen of Missed call from Younghee and a few unread messages

Younghee:
Answer my calls

hey

r u still breathing?

HeLLo?

Hey look

I'm not mad at you so please talk to me.

YaaaAAaaaaAAh

You had me at halo

HaAaAloOo

_

She's not mad? thats new.
_

Y/N:
Are you serious right now?

You're not mad?

ows

Younghee:
srsly

Do u really want me to be mad at you just because of Ming guy?

Y/N:
Its Mingyu

Younghee:
Heol

Ik dzuh

like you can change his feelings?

And oh.

Getting mad at you is an stupid  thing

and childish

or imma

whtvr

Y/N:
My Younghee grew up so well

thanks to me.

Younghee:
Thanks to my mom*

Sorry for leaving you alone earlier...

We are about to graduate so why would we ruin our friendship just because of Mingyu.

right my boo?

Y/N:
right right.

You might not know that one day your boo suddenly comes out with a different family name.

Younghee:
oml

You dont even have a boyfriend

stop baby talking..

Y/N:
who knows? One day you'll see me getting married at my Do hyun oppa.

Lee Y/N waAaAhh

Younghee:
I almost hit the block button.

Stop dreaming. Wake up its 2 am. or no. Just go to sleep already.

Y/N:
Yes grandma.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

"What was that?"

"Huh?"

"what was that thing that I saw?"

The man got confused as he saw his friend's dissapointed face.

"I am sure that I clearly told you that I like her. Didn't I?"

"I dont know what are you talking about?"

"Hyung I told you that I like her! I surely know that you know that. But what I saw earlier was unbelievable..."

...

"You told her to marry you like a desperate and selfish person."