°•Six

Y/N POV

"What is he doing here? I told you that I dont want to talk to you anymore" I burst out as me and Wonwoo didn't leave each others gaze.

"You know each other?" non of us spoke. Mr.Jeon cleared his throat trying to take our attention to him but he unexpectedly failed to do it.

I don't even know why I sounds and looks like I'm mad at Wonwoo when I don't even hold a grudge at him? The way he stared at me was different from how I look at him... He just shows no emotion... than blank.

"Noona, I think you already won at staring contest. Stop it now." Seungkwan said. I drifted my gaze away from him with a light tint of red at my cheeks because of embarassment.

"S-Sorry... what was that again?"

"He'll be your step brother"

My eyes automatically grew widder.
"oh my gosh, what are you doing now? you kidding me?! Its not funny!" I yelled.
"DID YOU FORGET THAT ITS DAD'S DEATH ANNIVERSARY TODAY? THEN YOU ARE HERE TRYING TO MARRY ANOTHER MAN? MOM... I WANT YOU TO BE HAPPY BUT NOT THIS... I COULDN'T ACCEPT ANY OTHER FATHER THAN MY REAL DAD."

I glance at Wonwoo who looks different from before. He is shaking in anger until he yelled.

"I CANT BELIEVE THAT I HAVE A SAME BLOOD AS YOU, DIVORCING MY MOM SO YOU CAN MARRY ANOTHER WOMAN? woah... " *thud*
Wonwoo passed out, out of exhausted. He let his anger out also his remaining energy for this. Seungkwan and a guy who looks like his brother carried him toward my room, it took me awhile to realized that they are bringing him at my room

"wait- yah! I dont want my bed to get touched by that man!" I yelled but its too late. I turned to look at my mom with full of anger. "I dont agree at this. Even if you bring Do hyun oppa here at my front." I walked away exiting the house of hell.

The smell of the street made me a bit relief.

--

I spend my whole day at the park to where me and my Dad usually goes before he died. I am too frustrated to face them. I dont know where Seungkwan will go but I know he also dont want to stay there.

"Mind if I join?" that deep soothing voice spoke behind me. I didn't turn around since I already know who will it be.

"You are already on your age to mind it." And with that, he sat down beside me leaving a small gap between us. It doesn't feel uncomfortable since we are not that close enough.

"so..." He said as he looks up at the sky along me. "Did you and your friend Younghee already made up?" He asked out of the blue.

"Hmm... Still no... She's always out of reach... Why'd you asked?" I said as I glance at him. I got a chance to examine his face, he have a sharp jaw line as his forehead exposed because of the wind.

"Just... I can't sleep whenever I made someone upset..." He confessed as his adams apple bobbed.

"Its okay... I can sort it out anyway... She's only my friend thats why I cant let this go." Wonwoo turned to look at me, I dont know but I just love staring at his eyes... they say that it took 8.2 seconds for a man to fall inlove in first sight...

1....

2....

3....

4....

Wonwoo smiled as he broke the eye contact in a 4 seconds. They say if it only lasts four second then he isn't impressed enough... But someone says that it should be the first meeting... But who is me to think about that anyway?

"Quit staring.... It feels weird and uneasy..." I chuckled as I stopped staring at him. "What are you doing here alone, anyway?"

"It is the place for me to rest... like its my own home... I always come here when I want to rest and not to think about anything...

"Thats not the first time i heard it anyway... Because you just said what I said before" I turn to look at him but at my suprised, he is already staring at me... with full of spark at his eyes. "Now I know where will my new home be..." The way he smile is so soft and bright at the same at the same . His gaze could melt me anytime and thats not because its hot.

Being lost at his eyes, I dont know whats happening  around. "tskk, If only that you wont be my brother then I already dated you"  I said it unconsciously. Wonwoo's cheeks grew redder.

"W-why are you so straightforward?" I frowned, just then I realized what I've just said. I look away embarassed. whats wrong with me? Boo Y/N, I remember that you promised yourself that you will never fall for someone.

"T-that was a mistake" I covered my whole face by my palms trying not to show how red is my face right now.

"I-Its okay... Lets just forget that you said that... Right, sister?"

"Quit calling me a sister, we are at the same age anyway, beside I'll make sure that the wedding will stop."

"oh..." Wonwoo said. I frowned as i look at him

"what?"

"OOHH"

"Say it, I cant relate"

Wonwoo looks at me with his wide smile.

"Marry me... Y/N" 

~~~
AUTHOR NOTE:
ITS HAPPENING😭😭😭😭