||Fight with an... alien? part-2

Start from the beginning

.

.

Nope! never heard of you!" Moon said sarcastically.

Adudu's eyes twitched and his blood boiled.

"I am Adudu!! one of the greatest Power Sphera Hunters in all of universe!!" He said doing a dramatic pose as his robot threw confetti on him.

*CRICKET SOUND**CRICKET SOUND*

"Uhh... sorry for interrupting your moment but.... what is this Power sphera now?" Ali asked scratching his head.

"Wait- you don't know what a Power Sphera is? by the way, the name is Probe!" Probe said casually.

"Oh hello, Probe! And no we don't know what that is-" Bulat was cut off by Anna.

"But a hunter means no good!"

"You are right, I hunt power spheras so that I can be the strongest in this universe!!"Adudu said.

"But as you all have found my secret base...... Probe! Transform!" Adudu commanded.

"Transform?" The Agents were confused.

"Probe! Mode: MEGA PROBE!!" The robot started growing in size, leaving the agents shocked.

"What in the world...."

"It's a destroyer robot..." Auriana claimed.

"How did yo-"

"No time to question! we will have to fight it!" She replied and activated her sword.

"Fight it?!?!" 

" Listen! I have a plan, Tekno and Neuro Agents, Handle this robot, And by the time, Inviso and Combat Agents, look after that err... alien!" Adrian said and Activated his spear.

" You all dared to insult me right? Probe!" 

"Yes Mr.Boss!" Long guns emerged from his back and aimed laser beams at the Agents.

"DODGE IT!!"

Barely dodging the attack, the Agents realized one more thing, 

that this robot is powerful.

"Okay, everyone! stick to the plan!" Alicia said activating her Blastique. 

"Yes!"

With Probe and Tekno, Neuro agents~

Jet flew around the purple robot to distract him and Roza took the chance to shoot him with her Indai Sniper gun.

Alicia jumped up in the sky and shot a blue projectile at Probe's legs which formed a magnetic field and caused him to collapse on the ground.

Probe tried to get up, but couldn't as Ali blasted him back.

Taking the advantage of Probe's low guard, Bulat used one of his cubes to trap him down to the ground as the cube turned into a holographic net.

Khai then sent R.O. to do a short circuit in Probe's gun's wire system.

Yet still, Probe launched rocket missiles towards Nathanael, Adrian, and Eunice which they dodged easily.

Eunice flew towards Probe and stood on top of him.

"You seem like a friendly robot, but your boss seems like the exact opposite!" Eunice said looking down at him.

"I know right, he doesn't like it when someone hurts his ego!" Probe replied.

"Now you are one of a kind robot, agreeing to the flaws claimed by your master's opponents." Adrian said with a confused look.