"I already talked to Armin...But, I felt like you needed to be the last person I talked to," Eren said as the heat raised up to my face.

"And why is that?" I ask as he shrugs.

"I didn't want to feel rushed. Not like you're missing out on anything, remember, here goes back like a flash in the real world," Eren said as my curiosity got the best of me and I reached out to the hot liquid.

*FLASH*

When my fingertips hovered about the hot stuff, the scenery again changed. Instead of picking up the fire, I picked up snow.

"Ah! Hey!" I shout flinging the snow out of my hand.

"Well, don't touch it! You're that dumb, huh?!" Eren shouts at me as I furrow my brows.

"Am not!!!" I shout as he furrows his brows to me.

"Are too!!!" Eren shouted as I gasped and shunned him with my eyes closed.

I slowly peeked opened my eyes to the cold soft ground of snow. As I huffed, I saw my breath form into a cloud.

"Fields of ice," Eren said behind me while I finally looked forward to see mountains upon mountains of snow and ice and vast land of snow that ran on for forever.

*FLASH*

As I ran my hand along the icy floor, everything became a bright neon light. As the flash settled down, I blinked a couple of times to adjust my vision. It was all a bit hazy, but it was clear that we were at the ocean. I looked down at my hand to see it full-grown and now a kids' size.

"I never thought I would ever experience such a feeling," Eren said quietly as I quickly looked back to see Eren back to his 19-year-old self.

"Huh?" I question as he stared out into the deep blue sea and horizon.

"Back when we first joined the Training Corps, year 847, two years after the first appearance of Betholdt's Colossal Titan. We all ran separate ways, I went towards my mom only to find her crushed under our house. And you went to your house. I told you...I told you we'd all meet up by the dock, but you never came," Eren said as I sat in the ocean, staring at him with wide eyes.

"I got anxious. I wondered if you were never coming. I wondered if it was too late...I wondered...If you were dead... I tried to go back for you, but with the current of people pushing against me and Mikasa holding my arm, I couldn't. Mikasa and Armin weren't wrong... I never really stopped looking...And for what?" Eren asked himself with a slight chuckle.

"Who knew if you were really gone... Two years of looking up and down and around, and there wasn't a trace. Then, it was time to sign into the Training Corps where my new life would begin as a soldier. It was our first day, and after...After Sasha got yelled at for eating a steamed potato, I heard a loud laugh...It sounded familiar, I hadn't heard it in a while so it hit deeper for me," Eren said as a breeze passed by, making his hair flow nicely.

"It was on the tip of my tongue and yet, I couldn't name who the hell it came from. My head ached throughout that entire thing. That's until we went into the Mess Hall. Armin, Mikasa, and I walked in to grab a tray full of shit food, only to be stopped by a girl, shorter than Armin at the time. I looked behind me and I saw (h/c) and I just knew...I just knew it was you," Eren said as he looked down at me with just his eyes.

"That's when the overwhelming feeling set in...No one in that moment felt how I felt...No...No one knows how it feels to look at someone and have everyone else not matter. It felt so weird yet so good...It would be a feeling that I would soon have to overlook for the sake of saving everyone," Eren continued as I noticed his eyes gloss over.