"Well, gang, I've got bad news...and really bad news. We strayed from the black rock path and our caravan is now kaput." Eugene said and I stared at all of the broken pieces of the caravan. "Wait. So we're stuck here? I don't wanna be stuck here. No one wants to be stuck here. Where is here?!" Hookfoot said starting to panic and a purple octopus in his hand. "Tirapai Island, an agricultural port know for its bountiful fruit. The waning of the moon sharpens the sweetness of the crop, making the new moon an optimal time to harvest. A cargo ferry arrives to bring the islands fruit to the mainland each new moon." Lance said and we all stared at him stunned.

"Wow he does have a brain." Varian said making me laugh. "How do you possibly know all that?" Eugene said and Lance placed his hand on his chest in defense. "I know things!" Lance said. "I take back my previous statement about Lance having a brain. It's on that plaque over there." Varian said pointing to a large plaque. "Ah, plaque, yes." Eugene said and we all looked at it. "Sounds like all we got to do is wait to catch the ferry at the next new moon." Rapunzel said and we nodded.

"Ugh. This is horrible. We could be here for days, or months, or even-" Cass said getting sand out of her boot when Rapunzel interrupted her. "Look, I know it's not ideal, but if we have to be stranded, at least it's in a beautiful place like this. And if we are stuck here, we're gonna need to make shelter." Rapunzel said thinking for a moment. "What do you say we have a little, uh, shelter building contest, right? Cass, (Y/n), and I versus you guys?" Rapunzel said and I smiled at the idea. "Woah, woah, woah, woah. There's five of us and three of you. I mean is that really fair?" Eugene asked and Rapunzel smirked as she crossed her arms. "For the record, it is not three against five." Rapunzel said and Pascal showed his muscles causing me to giggle. "We've also got Max. And he's as strong as a...a horse." Rapunzel said and I saw Pascal kick the sand upset. "We've also got Sunny and Pascal! You guys have Ruddiger and Varian can practically build anything out of nothing." I said smiling and Varian raised an eyebrow at me. "And you're a witch who can probably poof anything into existence. Which I think is unfair." He said crossing his arms and I rolled my eyes. "Fine no magic and you don't use alchemy. Only what's around and no that doesn't mean any chemicals that may have survived the wreck." I said crossing my arms and Varian smirked. "Fine. Loser pays the other ten silver pieces." Varian said smirking and I held my hand out. "You've got yourself a deal with the devil, Sapphires." I said and we shook hands smirking at each other.

"Alright, boys, first rule of shelter building: location, location, location!" Eugene said as we went our separate ways. "Get ready to pay up, milady!" Varian yelled and I turned around to see him smirking while walking backwards. "I'd keep my mouth shut if I were you. Don't want to jinx it, Sapphires." I said waving and turning around to follow the girls. "Alright, I think that the first thing we need to do is get beach-ready!" I said smiling and both girls looked at me confused. "Beach-ready?" They both asked and I nodded before snapping my fingers. Orange covered my body before it disappeared revealing me in a two piece brown outfit and brown boots.