Chapter ɪx

.
.
.
.
.
.
⚠︎ WARNING: SENSITIVE SUBJECT AND VIOLENCE ⚠︎

Quick note: The subject being violation, it won't be in the majority of the chapter only mentioned as little as possible, still if the subject brings discomfort to any reader please skip ahead (I'll mark the start and end of the subject).

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

{ Y/N }

We arrived to the club, i got off the car and walked after Frederic as he made his way inside and held the door open for me to walk in first, the club's firt floor was empty and no noise could be heard around any of the other floors, everything was well cleaned and organized ready for next week to be opened for all people to come and drink their sorrows away or to request a job, others may be ignorant as what The Limbo truly is here for but they still come with the hope of finding someone to go home with, during times were we're open we receive some people who aren't aware of true works behind the fancy bar club, we call those 'deers' and the ones the know are called 'crows'.
As we walked up the stairs to the top floor the majority of the pack was gathered chatting around one of the V.I.P. tables.

[Insert Present Mic Voice]

.

.

(Second one on the right > )
.
.

Name: 𝐷𝑎𝑦𝑚𝑖𝑜𝑛
Code-name: "𝐶𝑎𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑦"
Quirk: 𝐶𝑜𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑡
𝐴𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛-𝐴𝑢𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑛
Heterosexual-𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒

✫☽︎-----☾︎☼︎☽︎-----☾︎✫

( Third on on the right, braiding Daymion's hair > )

Name: 𝐾𝑎𝑧𝑢𝑛𝑜
Code-name: 𝑆𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑛𝑒
Quirk: 𝐼𝑛𝑣𝑎𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛
𝐽𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑒
Pansexual-𝐹𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒

✫☽︎-----☾︎☼︎☽︎-----☾︎✫

( In the middle )

Name: 𝑀𝑖𝑘𝑎𝑦𝑜
Code-name: 𝐴𝑠𝑝ℎ𝑖𝑥𝑖𝑎
Quirk: 𝐻𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑜𝑟 𝐺𝑎𝑠
𝐽𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑒-𝐾𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑛
Gay-𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒

✫☽︎-----☾︎☼︎☽︎-----☾︎✫

( < Second on the left )

Name: 𝐵𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑛
Code-name: 𝐵𝑇
Quirk: 𝑇𝑎𝑟𝑔𝑒𝑡
𝐴𝑚𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑐𝑎𝑛
Gay-𝑀𝑎𝑙𝑒