Chapter ᴠɪɪɪ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵗʷᵒ

Quick note: I made a mistake in part one in the phone call, i accidentally placed the wrong name of whom [Y/N] was talking to, in case you're wondering who it was meant to be it was Frederic, ik im just as confused why i didn't notice at the time, my sincerest apologies.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

⚠︎ 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 ⚠︎

{ Y/N }
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I woke up feeling the cold floor under me, it was dirty, i tried to get up but as soon as i was able to take a step forward i felt something pull me by the ankle, i fell back down on my knees.

'What? Why do i?-'

___: So you're finally awake? Just in time the doc needs some help

[Y/N]: D-doc?

My voice was raspy it felt as if i haven't drinked water in days, Then the man walked near me to wich i quickly pushed myself back, im shaking, the man stood in front of me

___: You better not try something funny or else, you stupid brat

I stayed still not looking at him, he knelt down and unchained me, i could see thru my hair that a bit further there was an open door, once i felt the medal fall into the ground i made a run for it.

'All i need is a small hole, that's-"

An immense pain spreaded over my head as my hair was grabbed not letting me go,then i was pulled and thrown back against the floor making the pain spread evenly thru out my body,the ringing in my ears became louder but before being able to close my eyes, the man punched me in the stomach making let out all the air inside my lungs,he didn't even let me fall in the floor when he grabbed me by the hair forcing me to look at him.

___: What did i say? No funny business alright bitch?

[Y/N]: F-fine

___: See that's a good little bitch, you're lucky the boss needs you or else i would have beat the shit out of that doll face of yours

[Y/N]: ...

___: What? Bitchy has nothing to say?

I couldn't say anything...Another voice was heard calling for the man to hurry and bring me to their boss and doc.
Then the other man walked inside he had blue skin from what i could manage to see and beautiful dreadlocks in a low ponytail, oddly enough the man had a comforting air about him, the man from that called me bitch walked out as the other helped me up and took me outside of the room not saying a word.
Once he brought me out the other pushed me to walked ahead.

___: come on brat you know the way

After walking barefoot thru long hallways we stopped in front of a black metal door, the man opened the door and grabbed me by the arm and threw me inside while the other i noticed had been clutching his own wrist.

___: here's the brat doc

Doc: excellent, now come along girl we still have so much to do