Chapter ᴠɪɪɪ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿᵉ

After a couple hours of patrolling with Aizawa and Yamada, at this point all the students were cleaning up and taking down some of the food stalls.

[Y/N]: Ah dang it

'I said looking at my phone'

Yamada: is something wrong?

[Y/N]: i got an appointment canceled

Yamada: Oh? Are you sick?

[Y/N]: nono it's just that I've been getting headaches

Yamada: Oh yeah you should really go get checked

[Y/N]: I- sure will do

'No kidding Yamada'

I chuckled at the thought, Aizawa had to go somewhere real quick so he left Yamada and I to chat, before I could say anything else, a poke in my shoulder got my attention, turning to look at the thing or person who poked me I ended up staring at a pair of amethyst eyes that stared back at my [insert gemstone] colored eyes, it took me a moment but i noticed my nephew was now covered in fake blood.

[Y/N]: Haunted house?

Hitoshi: Yep

[Y/N]: Not a bad costume

Yamada: OOH! -what up little listener?!

Hitoshi: Ummm..nothing?

Yamada: Das great! Are you taking a break from all that spooken?

'This man clearly doesn't realize that not all kids talk "hip" as he called it'

Hitoshi: mhm

???: HEY SHINSO!!

A male voice interrupted their conversation making Hitoshi and myself turn to look at the young blonde running over to us along with a taller friend with black hair and eye catching elbows.
I saw Hitoshi scrunch his nose as his eyes weirdly frowned, i raised my eyebrow silently questioning his face he tilted his head silently in direction of Yamada then back in direction of the upcoming blonde, he took a deep breath and the blonde and his friend stood behind him.

???: Hey Shinso-

Hitoshi: New phone, who this?

???: Uh- you can't do that in person

Hitoshi: ....

???: ...it's me Denki..

Hitoshi: ....

Denki: Denki Kaminari you're classmate

Denki said somewhat frustrated

Sero: Pfft-

Hitoshi: Oh hey, the guy that gave me a black eye

Sero: HAHAHAHAHA

Yamada and I watched the interaction not saying a word after what Hitoshi said at the beginning, i think Yamada and i can agree that we were curious to see were the conversation would go.

Yamada: hum, I'll try that one

[Y/N]: please don't-