Chapter ɪɪɪ

Midnight: I wonder how Eraserhead is doing

{ Eraserhead/Aizawa }

He had a hard time trying to locate the house that was the first location for him to investigate while Midnight went to the bar club, honestly he was glad he didn't get stuck with going there and not getting someone to help him check out the house.
After finally finding the house that had the same matching number as the one his coworkers provided he parked the car a block away, he walked back to the house thru the rooftops and quietly landing on top of the small porch of the house, soon he proceeded to land on the ground and walked up to the door, looking around before using the keys to open the door he entered and closed the door behind him.
Taking a couple of steps inside he found the entrance to be slightly empty but luckily there weren't any signs of anyone being home, not even the cat seemed to be around the place.
When looking around in the living room I came across a couple of boxes that had stuff in the inside making look like she just moved here, it would explain why the place was empty except for some furniture, the curtains of the living room giving me a harder time to look at things more carefully, pulling out a small flashlight, I turned it on to notice that there were some framed photos resting on a shelf in front of me, the closer I got the better I could see that they were mostly family photos.
There was a man with purplish hair and eyes, pretty much an older version of Shinso, with a woman with dark and silver hair and violet eyes who I'm guessing it's his mom with his dad, that making the little boy with lavender hair Hitoshi Shinso. Moving to the next photo, there was a young woman sitting on her knees while a younger Hitoshi clinging to the female by the shirt as he tried to maintain his balance on a pair of roller skates.

Aizawa: I didn't think Hitoshi would be that much of a cute kid, though if I'm guessing right that woman there must be

I pulled out the printed copy of the picture captured by the cameras, holding it next to the framed photo while pointing the flashlight at both of them making it easier to spot the similarities between the two females in the pictures, no doubt they were the same person and it would seem she's related to Hitoshi, that would explain why he was hesitant to hand me the keys, well that's what an idiot would say but my guess here is that there's more to this woman then what we believe.
Moving on from the framed photos I headed to what is the kitchen, walking past the kitchen counter I looked around the cabinets not finding anything of much interest other then what a normal person would have in a kitchen when I moved on to the counter I saw a sheet of paper that had something written on it grabbing my flashlight and pointing it towards the paper it read:

So it seems that she's Hitoshi's aunt, seems it was worth it to bother coming here, yet it still doesn't really clear much of my suspicion about her.
But aside from that seems that there wasn't anything shady about yesterday's incident, so Shinso is in the clear from getting into any trouble but I'll have to let Nezu know about her willingness to come to the school and clarify her intrusion on school grounds.
As kept reading down my eyebrow raised at the last paragraph, it was written in a way that she knew me or maybe just as a surprising way like a person asking someone why they didn't tell them about something..kinda hard to tell as well it brings up the question if I've had contact with her before, though it didn't feel that way when we made eye contact before she got away..feeling my chest tightened I placed the paperback making a mental note about letting Hitoshi come over and possibly getting some more information.