Chapter 24

Forth pov:

I am very happy when I arrived at home. He fell asleep on our way to home. He is really adorable. I don't have the heart to wake him but its not comfortable to sleep on bike. So I wake him and he is embarrassed because he fell asleep. I bid goodnight and starts for home.

When I went home I saw mom and dad in the living room. Probably waiting for me. I went near them and sat in the sofa opposite to them. They asked how I am and about studies. I told them i am fine and doing good in studies and went to my room.

I don't talk too much. I make myself distant and it's my way to be away from pain. I don't like the fact that they choose company status instead of me.

My grandparents showed so much love but still they can't make my pain go away. My parents tried to change but after broken it's not the same.

I stayed with my grandparents until their death and moved with  my parents three years back.

I built a wall around my heart. No one able to enter until now except Beam.

I am scared to start a relationship so I don't have any relation with anyone. But it all changes when beam enters my life. I am enjoying his company I want to make him stay always beside me and I want to live with him for the rest of life.

So I will work hard to prove I am worthy of Beam.

This time I wanted to take the risk

Happy reading

Love u all...
Stay home stay safe..

#forthbeamworld
12/05/2021