Chapter 1

Forth is the son of well known architect David jaturapoom. forth shows little interest in his studies. He always enjoys his life.

Forth is very fond of moterbikes.so David makes a deal with forth that if he completes his engineering then he will bring him his lovely baby.

Yeah.... Forth is on mission

Forth told their friends about the deal and all sigh in despire. He wanted to hire a tutor. Then lam suggests forth about the topper of the class(u can guess).

Your guess is right... None other then adorable beam.

Forth approaches beam who is very busy in studying.....

Beam pov:

I am busy in reviewing my notes then suddenly I felt like someone stood beside me.

Then there stood a very handsome tan man who introduced himself as forth(who doesn't know badass gangleader beam thought to himself😁😁).

When I ask him what he want then he told me that he want me as his tutor and offers a large sum. I am in denial whether to accept or not. I told him I will tell my decision tomorrow.

I went to empty home in the evening. Me and my mom stays in the house. My mother works as a cook in one of the business man's house. I don't know complete details it's only  two weeks my mother joined there.

I am also very busy in my studies because I don't want to loose my full scholarship(yep.... I am a scholarship student😉). I have no friends because I am a nerd in their eyes.

I am deep in thoughts about forth offer when suddenly the main door opens. There comes my angel.... Yep my mom. I reheated the dinner which I prepared earlier.

After dinner mom told she is tired and went to bed. There comes the forth picture.

After a lot of thinking I decided to accept the offer.... Two birds one shot(fee and revision).

Forth pov:

I told my friends about deal with Dad and their comes heavy sighs.

Then lam suggested beam as a tutor. I also thought it's a good idea because he is always a full scholarship student.

So without any thought I went near him and stood beside...

I introduced myself(I know he knows about me 😒😒) then he asked me what I want. I told him that I want to hire him as my tutor and offered a large sum which he cannot decline.. He thought for some time and told that tomorrow he will tell his decision.

In the evening when I went to home a good sweet smell attracts my nostrils. When I went into kitchen some one is preparing snacks. I don't know her so I went near her asked the details she told me she is the new cook.

And then I went into my room and freshen up. When I came back to living room snacks are already prepared and I started eating. When I saw her I keep thinking that she is resembling someone which I am not able to predict.Soon I gave up on that thought because I have a big problem in my plate.

After lazing sometime I completed my dinner and  on my way to bedroom. My thoughts went to beam and my body to bed. I am hoping beam will accept the proposal  and let's see what happens tomorrow.....
With this thought I went to dreamland

A/N

Comments and suggestions are accepted with open arms..

Love u all...

#forthbeamworld
27/02/2021