Chapter 22

Marla pov:

One day suddenly in my sleep I felt pain in my stomach. I called for David. He woke up from sleep and took me to the hospital.

After two hours of struggle I heard a cry and passed out. After I woke up I saw David holding baby and I have tears while looking at them. Those two are the most precious people in my life.

David bought the baby near me and I still can feel the feeling of holding my baby for the first time. Our both families are happy with the baby arrival. They always play with forth.

In childhood forth always mimics his father and also close to his father. Sometime I feel jealous because I am the one who gave birth but he loves David more than me.

We are a happy family until one incident took all our happiness away.

When forth was six years old David father died in a car accident. There are some directors who is eagerly waiting for the power.

David took the control over the company. From that day there are so many people who wants to tarnish the company and make David give it to them.

So we have a lot in our plates that we left forth under my parents care for sometime. We have to save the empire because many lives depends on the company.

After nearly two years of struggle David bought the glory back and suppressed all the traitors and eventually we lost our family glory.

Forth became distant from us we  are also at fault. He always thinks that we choose company money over him. We tried to explain him but he never listen to us. As stubborn as father.

Happy reading

Love u all..
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
11/05/2021