Chapter 16

Forth pov:

After two days I finally saw beam and he is beaming. My heat is doing somersaults inside.
I just smile at him and he nod his head.

My professor entered class with some papers. Yeah... Today is the test day. I am determined to show beam how serious I will become if I want something.

Test is completed. We don't have afternoon class and we want to hangout. I saw beam coming out of the door. I walked towards him and asked if he want to hangout.

He just shook his head and I kinda feel sad. He than gave warm smile and told he has some works to do at home and left. The second I know I am completely doomed.

Beam pov:

Forth asked to hangout with him but i said no he became sad.

So I gave a smile and told him I have some work at home. I am a little embarrassed because I never smiled to anyone heartily.
I left the place hurriedly and I know that I am doomed. I can not see him sad.

I went home and preapring  dinner. I will tell mom about forth during every dinner. She just smile and will tell to be careful.

He smiles and we have some conversions at college. Sometime we texts and I am happy with this

Time skip

In ten days we are having final exams.

And next semester break..
I won't be able to see forth for a month...

It's kinda make me feel sad

Happy reading

Love you all..
Stay home stay safe

#forthbeamworld
08/05/2021