"I'll have to thank him later." I deadpan. "Bella stay out of the woods please."

"I will."

"Good." It's silent for a while. I continue to stroke her hair and stare at the ceiling. I think I should be crying. But after yesterday I'm all cried out. "Maybe September 14 is just break up with Celeste in the worst possible way day." I say with a laugh.

"Celeste." Bella whispers.

"Come on you gotta admit it's funny Bella." I laugh again. "Addy offed herself. Emmett just dipped maybe next year it'll be over tv or some shit."

"You think you'll be okay to date again?" She asks me.

"Yea at some point. And you will be too, but you don't have to rush."

"I won't."

"Good." I kiss the top of her head. "Good night Isabella."

"Good Night Celestial."

-

I wake up before Bella and go to shower and get ready for work

I wake up before Bella and go to shower and get ready for work. I walk into my room and see Paul sleeping in my bed. I shake my head and get dressed before I wake him up.

"Pauly bear get up." I say and lightly shake him. "Come on I'll cook breakfast." He wakes up and rolls his eyes. "Good morning to you too asshole." He groans and stretches.

"I'm gonna shower." He mumbles before going into a draw that I have off all the shit I've stolen off of him and the pack over the years. Once he walks out I start to get my stuff ready for the day. I look around for my sketchbook and find it by the window.

"Good morning." Bella mumbles as she slumps into my room.

"The fucker ripped pages out." I say and go though my other books. "The asshole." I slam my books down and look around the room and notice my painting is gone too. "He took my art!"

"He uh did the same." Bella mumbles. "All the pictures and shit."

"Fucking assholes."

"You're gonna be even madder when you see the garage." Paul says as he walks in. "Morning Bella."

"Morning. I'm gonna go shower." We watch her leave.

"What did he do?" I ask Paul whole I finish getting my things ready so I can leave.

"Go see." Paul said smirking. "Oh and you're gonna cook me dinner not breakfast."

"Whatever come on." I practically run downstairs to go see the garage. I finally get it open. "That fucking bastard!" The camero is sitting in my garage along with all the tools and shit to fix it.
"Get someone to tow this shit for me."

"Why not keep it?" Paul asks. "Fix it and sell it make a profit."

"Fuck that I want it out and gone now or burn it." I walk through the garage and start throwing all the shit that he brought and left there into the car frame. "Fucking assholes can't break up with me to my face. Takes my art and all the hours I spent drawing but wants to leave this shit here?"

"Okay let's breathe a little." Paul says smiling at me.

"Are you enjoying this?" I ask. "You asswipe!"

"Calm down, I just haven't seen you this mad in a while. You're usually calm angry not explosive angry."

"It feels good to be angry like this." I say laughing with him. "Wanna go throw this shit into their front yard and burn it there?" I ask.

"Tonight?" He ask smiling and I nod. "I'll get the gasoline."

"Being your truck so we can tow it over there." I tell him.

"See you later and stay safe." He says as he hugs me.

"Bring snacks too!" I call as he jogs off. I close the garage before I go back inside. I walk upstairs and Bella's sitting in front of her window. "You going to school?"

"No."

"Okay wanna come to work with me?" I ask her.

"Not today."

"Alright I'll see you for dinner alright."

"Ok." I watch her stare out the window for a while before I head out the house. One things for sure if I ever see the Cullens again, I'm fighting them. Especially Edward Cullen.

-

We unhook the car from the truck and Paul drives the truck far enough away for it not be a risk.

"Brought you this." I turn to see Paul handing me a sledge hammer. "Thought it'd be good therapy." I take it from him and without much prompting start swinging on the car and all the tools.

Eventually there's not much left for me the smash and I stop hitting it. Paul silently hands me the gasoline and I pour it around the car.

"Shame honestly could've been a badass car." I say and pull out a box of matches. We each take one and light it before throwing it on the car. I jump back from the flames and watch at it burns. We sit in the back of Paul's truck eating chips staring at the fire. "Paul."

"Yea Onyx?"

"I'm sad."

"That's okay." He pulls me into his side. "It'll get better. I promise."

"I hope so Pauly. I hope so."