𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕

Start from the beginning

"It's not my place to say, nor do I know much. Just know that she is a real bitch, crazy ex type of shit." I laughed at her description, imaging Aaron with a crazy ex. It wasn't that hard to imagine, truthfully.

"And, if you don't mind me asking, what about your Mom? He had opened about her but he's still a bit closed about that subject." I didn't want to interfere in thing that weren't my business, and I knew that wasn't, but I just wanted to understand him better.

She took a deep breath, staring into the distance as she answered. "I was four when Mum died. It's difficult to remember her at times. I was a mistake if you hadn't caught on by Aaron and I's age difference,"she laughed trying to light up the mood, "I think only Ross was the planned one, and he ended up the worst."

I laughed, a big smile appearing on Ava's face. "Aaron was the closest, he's the one that remembers her the most. I used to ask him, when I was a bit older, to tell thing about her. Instead of coming up with a bedtime story, he told me stories about Mom. He always looked so happy talking about her." Her smile didn't falter, but her eyes filled with tears.

"But he didn't take it well. I used to hear him cry at night, when he thought everyone was asleep. He really loved her." She wiped the single gear that fell down her cheek. She finally turned around to look at me, her blue teary eyes looking at my own. "The topic isn't easy for him, and I'm not gonna lie and say he will open up about it completely. He still hurts, he just needs someone to talk about it. But he's to stubborn to admit it. Dad told me she got that from Mom. She was the most stubborn." 

"Wanna tell me more about her? I asked with a comforting smile. Ava nodded, and we took a seat on the outdoor sofas. She told me about her beauty, her long brown hair that cascaded in waves, her nails that always had a French manicure, her dimpled next to her eyes, her eyes. She told me about how she wanted to be an aviator, but stoped perusing that dream when Aaron was born. Instead she stayed home and cared for her children, however she never stopped working. She bought and resold houses, she designed clothes, where Ava's love for fashion grew from, she sold cakes and went to charities. She did everything she could and once didn't regret not perusing her dream, because she was more than happy with the love she had.

❥❥❥

I sat next to Ava and Aaron on the couch, Carson taking to Aaron who had finally left the phone, Finn playing with Seb and Mikayla outside.

"Son, what's that about Stephen cutting business with us. I got the news this morning. He said you didn't want his money anymore?" I turned my head to the conversation at hand, Aaron folding his arms over his chest as he answered nonchalantly.

"We didn't need this money, much less his presence. You know how that man is, we don't need a business filled with money from people like him," he said with a serious tone.

"But he lit good money t-"

"I don't care, Dad. We can find much more professional people than him." I hid my smile, turning to Ava who was staring at her phone.

The party continue, a mix of different conversations. Aaron had integrated a bit more, taking and joking with some of his friends and introducing me to them. He didn't introduce me as his worker, friend or partner, he just told them my name and let them think what they wanted.

He had opened some gifts, just alcohol and the common things male friends gift on birthday parties. Thankfully the party had died down and only a few people were still present but leaving as well. "Have a good night, Madison. Take care of my son." Carson said jokingly, walking through the door.

"Goodnight you too."

"Well, my friend." Seb patted Aaron's shoulder. "It was a good night, not gonna lie, hope you use my gift," he winked, grabbing Mikayla by the waist as he went for the door. "I have someone to do tonight," he said before leaving.

"Well, just us," I sighed, turning around to stare at Aaron. Finn had been tucked in his bed already and was sleeping peacefully last I checked. I wrapped my arms around Aaron's neck, my lips brushing against his own as I stood on tippy toes. Aaron's aroma encircled my waist, pushing my body flush against his own. His tongue darted out and licked my lower lip, making my skin prickle.

"I need you," he whispered tightly against my lips, a look of sadness in his azure eyes. I didn't hesitated, capturing his lips with my owns and kissing him passionately. My hands snaked down his chest, unbuttoning the button at his shirt, coming frustrated and ripping it apart, a few buttons flying and landing in the floor with a quiet thud.

"I need you," he kept repeating when our lips pulled apart for air, his hands everywhere in my body, as if trying to touch as much skin as they could, proving that I was real and here with him.

"Jump." I didn't wait any second to do as he said, his arms grabbing my thighs and taking me to the sofa, softly letting me down. The space between our bodies soon disappeared, his body on top of me as he kissed my chest, my shirt thrown on the floor, my underwear and pants summing to the pile as well.

His leg pushed my own apartment his hand going down to caress my folds as he kept kissing me. His kisses were wet and quick, as if wanting to kiss every part of my body, his breath tickling my skin, his tongue darting out to taste me. His thumb rubbed my clit until he got me ready, taking his jeans and boxers before pressing his cock against my entrance.

He teased me and made me whimper, but not for long, for the wait was teasing him as well. He pushed into me slowly, sinking into me inch by inch, filling me until the brim. His thrusts were slow yet deep, he looked at me while withdrawing ad if it hurt him to do leave me before pushing back in with a grunt. He was more gentle than he had ever been, worshiping my body with kisses, pushing into me agonizingly slow but making moan after moan leave my lips.

This moment felt like hours yet it also felt like minutes. He made my head spin, birth from pleasure and from confusion as to what was happening. He treated me as if it was the last time he would be with me. He made my eyes see stars, my body feel with sweat, my knees buckled. Until I came undone. Until I orgasmed around him. Until he had come too.

And until I realized, this was more than sex.

Heavy chapter. I'm just gonna say that.

It's funny how I really don't have the chapters that planned out and I get as surprise as all of you for the endings.

I have a important question. I already have seven chapters written for 'His Mistress', my other book, and I'm over-thinking when should I start uploading. If I have very few then I will probably not upload once a week, that's why I'm planning to wait a bit more. But I want y'all's opinion. Do you prefer for me to once I have ten chapters written start uploading or wait a bit more and then maybe I could upload more consistently? Let me know.

QOTC: Any theories about Aaron and Eleanor's relationship?

QBIB: Do you have a pet? I have a female brown poodle, whose name is Lina, and literally spends all day sleeping. Just that. She is very smart and all, but she just sleeps. She walked weird because she had a hip surgery 💀

Bye my horny little fucks,

Mart ★