We arrive at Lando's around an hour later "welcome home" he tells me. I grab a couple of smaller boxes as Lando unlocks the front door "so I have sorted out the spare room as a walk in wardrobe, one side is all yours" he informs me and I walk in seeing a rail completely filled with his jumpers "this is fantastic Lands" he wraps his arms around my waist "please put your stuff wherever, this is our home so please treat it as yours" he kisses me "I'm really happy you are here" I can't hide my smile "me too"

We spend the next hour bringing in boxes and putting them in the appropriate rooms. It's a good job we haven't got a race this weekend. I've been sat in the walk in wardrobe sorting out and hanging up my clothes and putting them where I think it will work for me. I have just emptied my usual travel suitcase and tuck that next to Lando's. Suddenly living here feels really real and I start to cry, I'm not sure what has come over me. I look around seeing all of my belongings in a new place and I feel even more alone. "Rosie, what's happened?" Lando quickly asks from his spot in the doorway. He is holding two cups of tea and he quickly places them on the window sill before coming down to sit next to me on the floor. He wraps his arms around me "I'm just feeling slightly overwhelmed by all of this" he nods "I get that, I'm sorry if it feel like I'm rushing things" he tells me "no it's not that, I guess this is my first home without George. I'm just being silly I'm sure I will get used to it soon enough" I force a smile and relax into Lando's side.

I was fully determined to get all of my stuff sorted today but there are a few bags still full sat on the floor of the wardrobe when Lando called upstairs to tell me that dinner was ready. I felt my knees seize up when I stood up and I knew that I had been sat on the floor for too long. I went downstairs as quickly as I could manage and saw Wagamama takeaway bags on the kitchen side "I got you ramen as you mentioned before that it's your favourite" he tells me with a grin "thanks! I say pulling the lid off to reveal Chilli Beef Ramen and a side of crispy chilli squid "I'm surprised you actually ordered squid with your hatred of fish" he laughs "well I'm not the one eating it and it's not near my food" he says digging into what looks like Yaki Soba. It's quite quiet while we practically inhale our food, I hadn't quite realised how hungry I was "thanks for this" I say to Lands once I'm finished "thanks for agreeing to move in" he says back with a grin on his face. I decide to post a photo on Instagram to mark the occasion

@Rosierussell63 moving to a new house is exhausting! @alexalbon now I get to be the one who annoys @georgerussell63@charles_leclerc so happy for you both! @georgerussell63 it's going to be quiet without you banging around the house! I am going to ...

@alexalbon now I get to be the one who annoys @georgerussell63
@charles_leclerc so happy for you both!
@georgerussell63 it's going to be quiet without you banging around the house! I am going to miss you
@landonorris CONSTANT SLEEPOVER!
@sophia237 so happy for you both! Cannot wait to come visit!

One week later

It's been a week since I moved in and so far I am not regretting my decision. Waking up beside Lando every morning seems to always put me in a good mood. We make sure to have breakfast together every morning even if one of us is leaving earlier to get to the factory. It's the day we fly out to Barcelona for the Spanish GP and I've just lugged my suitcase down the stairs and I can hear Lando singing in the kitchen. I leave my case my the door and creep through the living room hoping he doesn't hear me. He has his usual playlist on and is dancing about the kitchen making pancakes? I take a seat on one of the bar stools and enjoy the show. He spins around to grab something and spots me before letting out a small scream "Shit Rosie, you scared me half to death" the look on his face sends me into fits of giggles and I struggle to calm myself down. "You never mentioned that you are a ninja on your application to live here" he jokes crossing his arms trying to look annoyed but the smile on his face gives him away "perhaps I did and you just didn't read it?" He shrugs "either way!" I start laughing again and this time he joins me "I've made banana pancakes for breakfast I hope that's okay?" I nod my head "I'm impress you have cooked this much" knowing from the boys that it isn't his strongest skill shall we say "don't expect it to last" he jokes placing a plate in front of me.

I decide to drive to the airport as Lando has somehow managed to get us on the same flight. "It's weird not having George taking the piss out of me like usual at the airport" I say to lando as we walk through duty free hand in hand on the way to the departure lounge "I can if you want" he jokes with me "I said it's weird not that I miss it" I say sticking my tongue out "sure" he drags out ticking my side causing people to glance over "Lando" I say and he stops "sorry" he looks sheepish as he notices people staring "Are you Lando Norris?" A girl asks and Lando nods "I am, I take it you watch F1?" He asks "I do! Could I get a picture?" He nods "I can take it" I say taking the girls outstretched phone. I take a few photos to make sure she has a decent one "lovely to meet you" she says walking back to where her family were seated. I'm still glad I'm relatively anonymous, not that me and Lando are hiding our relationship at all! "I'm still getting used to that" Lando says with a smile "I don't think I ever will" he laughs "well let's hope you don't get too famous"