Chapter 4. Funeral and Argument

Start from the beginning

_______________

{ Third Person }

| Location: Central Quirk |

| Time: 11.34 A.M. |

Bruce sighed as he put his hands through his hair. "This is all my fault. If I didn't call him here for training than his Father wouldn't be dead. I am the reason that more parents are dead." Bruce talks to himself as he changes his formal clothes into workout clothes.

'I can't have Midoriya turning out like me. He has to be better than that!' Bruce begins to use the obstacle course and flip around the entire place while battling robots. While mid-flip he throws a Batarang at a training dummy and it lands directly in its chest. He lands and continues to work out.

Bruce hadn't officially dawned the cape and cowl yet, but he was very close. His parents murdered in front of him, he goes on to travel around the world and learn different kinds of martial arts and different techniques from many different people. He had gone out on a few patrols, but had mainly specialized in stopping quirkless discrimination since he, is quirkless.

He had taken down a few Corporations and now he has a big case, stopping the Principal of UA. Bruce had heard of some of the things that had happened to Nezu before he was rescued, then he heard how sometimes he got angry very easily. And only took it out on those without powers. He would make sure they didn't have a chance of becoming a hero, and took joy out of sabotaging their future career by pulling strings and having them arrested for no reason. Having a criminal record and having no quirk will make it so you go nowhere in life.

The rat like creature was doing it simply because he had power, and he had to be stopped. If his source was correct then he is going as far as mentally torturing some kids, traumatizing them permanently. What he was showing them he had no idea. But back on what he was thinking about before he met Midoriya, 'If I expose the Principal of UA as this terrible and corrupt person, then how much faith in heroes will be lost? And if All Might's power is rapidly depleting, how long until a new symbol comes along?' 

That's right, Bruce noticed how All Might has been getting slower and slowly disappearing from the newspapers. Instead of hearing about how he stops so many crimes in just a day, you only hear that he made a single appearance in three days. 'So he must be injured or just got too old since nobody really knows his exact age.' Bruce concluded.

"Still. This is all my fault!" Bruce throws another Batarang as he dodges bullets from the robots.

_______________

{ Izuku Midoriya }

| Location: Midoriya Residence |

| Time: 11.46 A.M. |

I talked to some relatives and family friends at the party before retreating upstairs and into my room. I lock the door behind me as I enter and walk over to my mirror mounted on the wall. I examine how I look and sigh. 

Black hair, blue eyes, completely different facial structure, and my voice sounds different. "I had no idea how much a quirk could change somebody." I hear a familiar voice say and look at my now open door. Standing there is Aya with her arms crossed in a pretty black dress.

"Yeah.. Wait how did you get in my room?!" I ask and she just shuts the door and sits on my bed. "You didn't fully lock it. So I was able to open it." She explains and I nod. "So are you doing alright?" She asks and I sigh. "I guess, I just feel guilty. If I wasn't out with my friend that day then they would've stayed home and he wouldn't have died." I explain and she nods.

"I haven't seen you cry yet. That probably isn't healthy." I groan and sit next to her.  "I tried. But nothing happened. I'm not really the type to break down crying I guess. Probably get that from Dad." She nods and we sit in silence for a few moments before she speaks up. "You know you can always give me a call.. if you need somebody to talk to." I smile and hand her my phone as she puts her number in.