"It smells really good. And it's not just for girls." He defends himself, I absorb into short laughter, what a girl.

I watch him pour an amount into his palm before slowly rubbing it I between his other, making it foam it his hands.

"Turn around." He tells me.

I mean to question why but I'm so feeble for him right now that I will do anything as long as he speaks in that low, raspy voice of his.

As soon as my back faces him he instantly puts his soapy hands on the curve of my neck, lightly, but firmly pressing his thumbs into the back of my shoulder blade, immediately making my eyes roll to the back of my head.

"I'm not a masseuse, but your shoulders are really tight." He laughs over the sound of the pattering water.

I hum, I think attempting to maybe converse back to him but his strong hands feel amazing as they push into my skin. His head moves slowly to mine and his lips kiss just where my neck and shoulder meet, making the pleasure increase to the highest.

He abides to peppers light and slow kisses all along my neck as he moves his thumb and hands in circles, rolling his tongue over my newly wet skin.

He stops for a moment to slide his soaked and soapy hands past my sides, covering my breasts with his two big and calloused palms. He continues to contribute his sweet and soft kisses along my neck and shoulder as he slowly and thoughtfully kneads the two in his hands, making me moan.

He doesn't speak, all he does is softly shift them in his hands, maybe enjoying this just as much as me.

How does it feel so good? Everything about this is so passionate and intimate, I don't even know how I'm standing anymore.

As he moves his lips to my ear, I wait for him to say something dirty that will light a fire in my stomach, but instead, he whispers a beautiful "I love you." onto my damp skin, causing chills to go down my spine.

He moves his hands to my stomach, glossing over it, the water dripping from his hair, onto my torso, everything about this exquisite, he's exquisite.

He removes his touch from me and I snap out of my trance. I hear a small fumble and he hands me a bottle of shampoo, "sorry, I can't help myself." He bashfully smiles as I struggle to turn back around and face him.

I blink a few times, trying to wake myself up from the immense intimacy we were just sharing. Why did he have to stop?

I look at the bottle in my hands. "This shampoo is for boys. I used it before and-"

"And your hair was really fucking smooth and pretty." He finishes it off. Touché. The shampoo he has is for dandruff and dead skin, even though neither of us have that, it still makes hair look shiny, so maybe I shouldn't be complaining.

"Okay." I oblige.

He moves to the other side of the shower so I can wash my hair out with the water and shampoo, he watches me carefully and for some reason I become. . . Nervous? Anxious? I don't know. I was just staring at him doing this exact same thing and the things going through my head were too explicit to admit, I wonder what goes on in his.

"Long day at work. I say we go out to eat." He speaks. I open my one eye as the water gushes over my face.

"Where?" I move my forearm up to my eyelid and rub it down.

"How about the barbecue place? The one down the street from Westside."

"I don't really-"

"They have chicken there. I know you don't like barbecue." He interiors me with an answer.