Chapter 7: The Battle of Sunsets city (Arc 2)

Start from the beginning

Ava: No. He mostly remains in his office and the only times he go out is when he get news about the battle or meeting new people.

Y/n: Weird.

Ava: Yeah. So I have a question I wanna ask you?

Y/n: Sure, what do you wanna ask?

Ava: How did you manage to take down that large bit a while back?

Y/n: Oh, I have chaos powers.

Ava: (surprised) You have powers?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah, I shoot out lighting but I need to get used to it because it made me pass out a few times.

Ava: That sucks but sick powers you have. Wish I have something like that.

Y/n: It...may take a lot work so you can get used to it.

Ava: (smile) Guess so, your one interesting person I gonna say.

Y/n: (smile) Thanks.

Ava: (smile) You also are pretty cute including your kind and smoothing voice as well.

Y/n: (little blush) Oh...Um thanks?

Shirumi: My apologies for Ava, she attend to say what ever is on her head.

Ava: (smirk) And I have no regret on it. Hey you thing Y/n here is cute as well.

Shirumi: (little blush) W-Well I-I-I kinda do, but not in that way!

Y/n: (thought) This is getting weirder and weirder every day. Well to be fair Sonic told me he faced many weird stuff during his adventure so maybe this is gonna happen similar to me.

Male mobian: Hey, what are you doing?

They look over yo see two police officers throwing a mobians tray of food away while one grabs him by the arm while the other officer told him.

Male mobian officer: Sir you have too much food today and with that, you shall be punished.

Male mobian: The hell are you talking about, I have one meal and that is it! This isn't fair!

Male mobian officer 2: Quite!

Then he suffered the guy onto the floor and he looks up at the two officers while everyone else is watching until Y/n step over and said to the two officers.

Y/n: There's no reason for punishing him. I saw him having one meal and that's it. He didn't have another one.

The two officers just glare at Y/n for a bit before they walk off. Y/n doesn't know why they show disrespect towards him right in front of him but he turns to the mobian and help him up.

Male mobian: Thanks man, I really appreciate with it.

Y/n: (smile) No problem.

Ava and Shirumi watch this and they were surprised how the way Y/n helped the guy and telling the officers to back off.

Ava: (smile) He's such a brave freedom fighter, do you think so Shirumi.

Shirumi: (little blush) Yeah....I think so as well.

(Meanwhile)

It was getting dark at the surface of sunset city and on top of the roof of the museum, we see Tangle sitting down and waiting for Y/n to come back.

She sigh in worry and pulls out a tented box that Y/n dropped before he was gone. He open it to see there was only two cookies and Tangle doesn't wanna have two so she take one and leave the other to Y/n in case he comes back.