Chapter 7: The Battle of Sunsets city (Arc 2)

Mulai dari awal

Then a male Lion Mobian walks over to them with two what they looked like police officers with visers covering their eyes.

Y/n: And you are?

Gavin: The names Gavin, I'm the mayor of sunset city. It is a honour meeting you here freedom fighter. I'm very proud at Shirumi and Ava for taking you in while you were injured.

Ava: (smile) Eh, we do what we believe is right.

Gavin: (smile) Indeed. So what are yous doing here?

Y/n: I'm just helping them how to open this door and I believe there is another room somewhere that we can press in order this door to-

Gavin: I do not believe that's not necessary for us.

Y/n: What?

Gavin: You see. This is safe for us to be. Sure the city above maybe attacking but as long we're all safe, we be fine.

Y/n: But the Sewer is not safe! True it maybe protection your people but what about the disease or sickness that your people will get.

Gavin: Liston, your freedom fighters have your base in the jungle or woods and that place is.....similar to this. If yous survive living in trees then we can survive underneath the city.

Y/n: But that's different! You can't-

Two officers got in front of Y/n when he walks towards Gavin. Y/n step back a bit and the officers ease off while Gavin said.

Gavin: We have dinner soon. Please, join us, we don't want you to pass out because of a empty stomach.

Then Gavin turns and his officers follow him leaving Y/n stunned and can't believe he would just let this door be and wather stay here then escaping out side.

(Later)

We see them at sat down and their meals were given which looked kinda gross to Y/n but he looks around and see everyone else eating it which is disgusting but Shirumi said.

Shirumi: I know this looks disgusting but this is all the food we got.

Ava: If you close your eyes and think about something less disgusting, this food ain't that bad.

Y/n: Why would the mayor want's to stay here wather heading to the surface. I mean, you said that it lead us outside of the battle right Shirumi?

Shirumi: Maybe.

Y/n: Maybe?

Shirumi: I thought I know the layout of it but Gavin told me otherwise.

Y/n: What did he say?

Shirumi: He told me that if we go through that door, we may stumbled into the middle of the battle field and we be either be captured or killed by Eggman's forces.

Y/n: How can you be sure he is right?

Shirumi: He's the mayor, he may know more of the layout of this city then me.

Y/n find it odd that Gavin not only to not bother escaping to the sewer then living down here, he also told Shirumi she is wrong and the reason why she believes him is because he is the mayor. He doesn't know why but something isn't right about Gavin.

He looks around to try to spotted him but he can't find him anywhere so he asked Ava.

Y/n: Hey Ava, where is Gavin?

Ava: He's at his pride office properly listen in to the radios.

Y/n: Is he not coming down here for dinner?