Chapter 7: The Battle of Sunsets city (Arc 2)

Start from the beginning

Y/n: The sewer? How did I get here?

Ava: (smile) We helped you. Me and Shirumi were going are supplie run when we noticed this huge explosion and when we get there, there was thus large bot laying on the ground on fire along with you laying oh the floor.

Shirumi: We decided to take you here so you can get healed.

Y/n noticed bandages around his body and he feels a bit better.

Y/n: Thank you. My name is Y/n, I'm a former Freedom fighter.

Ava: (surprised) Your a freedom fighter?! Yes! I knew they will come! Oh, sorry forgot to introduce myself, vall me Ava, nice to meet you.

Shirumi: (smile) And I'm Shirumi, nice to meet you as well.

Y/n: (smile) Same. So is there just yous here?

Shirumi: No...there is more if you like us to show you.

Y/n: Sure.

Y/n slowly gotten out of bed and nearly fell but Shirumi and Ava caught his fall and they carry him out of the medical bay and walk through the sewers tunnels. Y/n walk pass mobian's civilians walking bay injured and hurt.

They turn the corner and quick move when a few medics rush by with a very injured civilian laying on a medical bed and disappear when they turn a corner.

Y/n can't believe that Eggman doesn't care there is civilians in the city and getting hurt. He only cares about himself and makes him angry to see innocent Mobian's suffering because of him.

They exit out of the tunnel and into a large room where Y/n looks down and see tons of Mobian's civilians walking about and trying to survive while choas is happing up above.

Shirumi: Everyone moved to the sewers for safety and it did work and we have no break ins ever since.

Y/n: How long where yous in here?

Ava: 20 hours.

Y/n: That's terrible. Any plans for yous to escape?

Shirumi: We tried to but those bots capture us once we escape. It's like we know we're in here.

Y/n: Is there anyway out of here?

Ava: Well there is one way but we be trying to open it for a while.

Y/n: What is it?

Shirumi: There is a steel door that leads to what we believed to be the park but far from the battle. Unfortunately the door is very old and there is no way out unless we have a key.

Y/n: Can you show me?

Ava: Sure.

They take Y/n to another tunnel. Soon they walk up to two mobians trying cutting the steel door open by using a low torch, but it was no use, the door is just too strong.

Y/n: How tough is it?

Ava: We don't know. We're surprised that a old steel door that si rusty can still stand like that.

Y/n walks over to it and press his hand onto the steel door and he feels how cold it is. He steps back and looks around and noticed something. He noticed wires above them and sees the wires must be connected to something. Shirumi and Ava noticed this as well and Ava said.

Ava: Huh, how come we haven't noticed that?

Y/n: Seems like this door is a security door and there have to be some kind a room that we must find in order to open it.

Shirumi: That maybe true. Maybe we should-

???: So your the Freedom fighter that everyone has been talking about.