ຖiຖē

⚠️blood and violence⚠️

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"When you got to get it out
I'll be your shoulder.."

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"Your test result is soon going to be here, Dae-hee." A light voice chimed followed by a grin. The aroma of freshly cooked food spread throughout the residence making everyone's mouth go watery. 

"I want to come out as an Alpha, mom! Like grandpa and grandma and Jaehyun hyung. They're so strong and confident!" Dae-hee squealed with a smile, helping his mother in kitchen chores. He was only fourteen years old, one of the members of the moonshine pack who are known to be a nightmare of human society. They are feared and worshipped. 

Everyone works to gain power. So nothing special.

As they continued to goofing around, the phone began to ring. Catching up their attention. 

"Ah, thanks, doctor." Dae-hee's mother ended the call while Dae-hee continued to stare at his mom with heart eyes as he heard her conversation with their consulted doctor for his test. 

"Mom!! I'm going to be like Jaehyun hyung!!!! And will protect our pack and you everything I have." Dae-hee couldn't resist himself from squealing as he got to know that he was determined as an Alpha in the test.

"I'll make our pack a better place for all the omega mothers. They don't deserve to suffer while having a golden heart." He continued, eyes sparkly while thinking about the all training which was given by his hyungs finally paid off. Now he could proceed as a real Alpha without restrictions.

His mother chuckled knowingly. "From now on, you can join your hyung at night hunting as well." 

Dae-hee nodded, smiling eye to eye. His wolf made a happy sound within himself. A sudden commotion in the living room grasp their attention and made them curious to rush into the living room. 

"Jaehyun!! Stop hurting yourself!! It's not the end of the world if he didn't acknowledge your feelings. He might be confused right now—"

"No! He wasn't confused at all. I've never heard him saying things like he said to me today. He was so unlike himself. He changed because of those fucking cats." Jaehyun's voice boomed throughout their house. Before the sound of shattering vase echoed through the walls and silence covered the residence.

Dae-hee furrowed at the mention of cats. Weretigers, another species of human plus tiger in their animal community. They are known to be the most arrogant, ruthless, self-centred and ambitious. They've already made a destruction into werewolf society. The rivalry between them have led to mass slaughtering and loss of their kinsmen in the bloodshed. 

Dae-hee remembers the day when his mom came home with blood covering her body while her wolf was howling because she lost her Alpha when they got attacked by the weretigers on their way to home. He hates them. Despise them. There's no going back from there as he knew the day is near to invade the weretigers' territory just to kill all of them. There was no end. Not until he got bathed into their blood. The Alpha was supposed to protect his pack. Dae-hee would anything for it. 

A silence spreads across the living room once again after Jaehyun slammed the door of his bedroom while everyone re-engage with their works while Dae-hee stood at the same place. 

Does hyung's mate reject him? For a weretiger? 

Dae-hee clenched his fists because he knows what's going to be next. He will give a good lesson to those weretigers who have possessed Jaehyun's mate. Even if he had to start it from today, and now on.