ēiງht

⚠️mention of panic attack⚠️

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

"I gotta new sensation
In perfect moments
Impossible to refuse"

────────── ·  ·  ·  · ✦

Jungkook knew he fucked up when he felt the tingling into his guts while thinking of Taehyung.

The mere presence of him was enough for Jungkook to roll over the imaginary bed of fluffy clouds. Jungkook has never gotten so much attention in his whole life like he gets from Taehyung-it made him somehow special. Jungkook would be lying if he states that those flirting lines don't affect him; it makes him crave for more, sometimes, he just wants to hear from Taehyung how it feels to like someone without knowing their flaws.

That's how Jungkook found out that he fucked up when he began missing his presence.

Jungkook has read those novels where missing someone is the symbol of blooming love. He refused to believe it-because it sounds so foolish until now.

"Neutrons and protons are husbands and electrons are those bitchy neighbors who keep their ears and eyes on them for gossip."

Jungkook heard as soon as he entered into his class which was full of chaos as the teacher hadn't arrived yet.

"If I fail chemistry, then you'd be the reason, Suho." Mark said in disbelief before consoling Suho who banged his head on the desk as they both knew they're screwed up for not studying the whole semester as the exams were approaching.

Jungkook suddenly tensed up when his eyes met with Taehyung who was surrounded by half of the class, including those hottest girls and boys who were oddly way too invested into whatever Taehyung was saying. He also noticed Yoongi and Hoseok leaning over Taehyung's desk, listening to him very attentively.

"You really moved from Daegu to Seoul to get into this school?" Hoseok asked, slightly amused.

Taehyung gives a small nod, eyes shifts to Jungkook who has entered into the class. Those eyes weren't smiling as they seem off a bit.

Taehyung wonders if he have had got enough sleep last night or has he eaten his breakfast in morning, he wanted to ask him but Jungkook give him a glare and sat in first row of benches which was quite unusual as since ever Taehyung has joined the school he always have noticed Jungkook who likes to sit in the second last row of benches.

His mate is quite challenging and brattish as he could feel a pout onto his lips without looking at him.

"You're saying like I haven't moved from Daegu to Seoul for this school as well!"

Taehyung heard from Min Yoongi as he recently learned their names. He shall get familiar with Jungkook's acquaintance as well.

A best friend's approval is must in a blooming relationship of another best friend's as that's what Taehyung have read somewhere in social media. Humans are quite peculiar but he wants Jungkook to crave for him like the way he does.

It is always a two way street.

"You're effortlessly so handsome, Taehyung, I can shamelessly a-admit it." An auburn haired male stammered with pink cheeks as he continued to stare at Taehyung who was getting impatient to get away from there.

"Thanks." Taehyung spoke politely. "I quite get the compliment a lot. You have pretty eyes as well,"

"O-oh," The auburn haired male turned crimson red. "Really?"