Fang shi and Ye Jiao were also busier than before. They went to Liu shi's yard in the morning to be busy with Zhang Luo, and in the afternoon they would return to their own yard to take care of them. Such a nervous back and forth can be regarded as a New Year’s atmosphere.

But today, Ye Jiao came back early. Xiaosu also carried a big baggage and followed. As soon as she walked in, Ye Jiao said: "Okay, put things away, Xiaosu, you can rest for a while. Go to my mother to calculate the accounts."

Xiao Su responded, put the big baggage on the table, and ran away, before leaving, he carefully closed the door to prevent the cold wind from entering.

Ye Jiao took the soft cloth on the wall table next to her, and tightly closed the door gap to prevent a trace of cold air from entering.

And behind the desk, Qi Yun moved Xu Bao’s cradle to his hand, and shook it while reading the account book. At this moment, watching Ye Jiao carefully, Qi Yun couldn’t help but smile and said, “You don’t need to be so careful. It doesn't matter if you have a papery body like before."

Who knows, Ye Jiao seemed to be taken aback, the rabbit generally jumped up and looked back at him, his eyes widened: "Why are you coming back so early, Xiang Gong?"

Qi Yun was also taken aback by her, settled down, put the pen down, and said: "Early when things are over today, everyone in the family will hang lanterns close to the Spring Festival couplets. They are busy talking around, making noise and doing things. Things couldn't calm down, so I came back."

Ye Jiao nodded when she heard the words, and her voice returned to her usual softness: "That's right, it's busy outside today. It doesn't matter if the father comes back earlier, I thought nanny Liu was taking care of Xu Bao in the house."

"I'll let nanny Liu go back..." The voice suddenly stopped, and Qi Yun's eyes subconsciously looked at the little fat man in the cradle.

Just now, my own sweet girl carefully shut the door to block the cold wind, not for me, but for him?

It's clear that the girl was only holding me tightly.

There was a sudden inexplicable jealousy in his heart, Qi Yun slightly narrowed his eyes and looked at Xu Bao.

The chubby child was chewing his hands, and when he saw his father look over, he gave a brilliant smile. The "chuckle" laughter made Qi Yun unable to be angry with him.

Ye Jiao was in the past. She picked Xu Bao from the cradle and patted it in her arms. She looked at Qi Yun with some disapproval: "Xiang Gong, your body is much better now, but you have to be careful. Yes, Li Langzhong said that you have to raise it slowly. You can't stand any wind. You have to take the stove and wear the fur clothes. Do you know?"

Qi Yun curled his lips and nodded, "I know."

In fact, there are a lot of fur garments. In order to please him, the shopkeeper of his shop often gave away things, and there was a beautiful purple fur in it.

But no matter how good it is, it can't compare to the sweetheart's feelings for her. Qi Yun, that black fur coat, has always been an exceptional treasure, and naturally will not let go.

Ye Jiao hugged Xubao and put him in the cradle again.

Xu Bao didn't make any noise, so he laughed and played with the ears hanging on the cradle.