We grabbed everything he'd need and headed outside to start fixing everything that was broken on the caravan. Varian sat down on the ground and went under where the steps of the caravan were. He asked me to hand him tools and would sometimes messing up on what he wanted, but he was always patient with me. Ruddiger ended up helping me and Sunny got in the way of what Varian was doing. Varian would talk to me and I'd nod or shake my head when he asked me questions if he could see me. If he couldn't I would just reply normally.

"Where do you think we're even headed to? I know it's Rapunzel's destiny, but none of us know what her destiny even is. For all we know we could be following her into our doom." Varian said and he glanced at me from under the caravan and I shrugged my shoulders causing him to let out a huff. He went farther under the caravan and out of my sight. "I mean no one really knows what's going to happen to all of us after this." He said from under the caravan and I heard a small hiss as well. Varian came out from under the caravan holding Sunny and he had a small scratch on his cheek.

"Hold this for me will you?" He asked as he glared at Sunny and I covered my mouth as I laughed as he went back under the caravan. I held Sunny and he purred before climbing over me and jumping back down on the ground. "He's coming back isn't he?" Varian asked and I giggled. "Yeah sorry." I said and purple went passed my lips. "How come you only talk when I can't see you? Did a spell go wrong and you switched bodies with Sunny?" He asked and I laughed as more purple poured from my mouth. "No although that would be a fun story." I said and Ruddiger started handing him tools he asked for.

Varian was working fixing the hatches that lead up to the roof of the caravan. They often squeaked and one was falling off. He was currently working on the rusting hinges and I was watching him while on the roof. I was laying in my stomach and he was on a ladder inside the caravan. "Milady...can I ask you a question?" He asked and looked into my eyes. I nodded and he sighed. "Is...is there any magical way to erase someone's memory?" He asked softly and I tilted my head to the side confused. "I-it's just...no one in the group really trusts me. A-and I know what I did was really bad, and I feel horrible about it all. My head wasn't in the right place, and maybe if everyone forgets about it...then...we can all be real friends again." Varian said and his eyes showed just how much this was bothering him.

I turned so I was laying on my back and I heard Varian sigh as I left his sight. "I won't lie to you Varian. There is a way. There are wands made specifically to erase people's memories, but that's not the best solution. It's an easy fix and life doesn't work like that. If you really want to be happy and move on from everything that happened, you need to talk to her." I said and looked up at the clear sky. "What if she doesn't want to talk to me? What if we just stay like this?! Just seeing each other and acknowledging that the other exists! I-I don't think I can handle this anymore." He said and I knew he was about to continue when I cut him off.

"Then talk to her. Besides this is Rapunzel we're talking about! She probably just doesn't know how or when to bring it up. I'm sure she still even views you as a friend, Varian. I understand that you don't want to make anything worse, but you can't just magic everyone's memory away and hope for the best. The guilt will catch up to you and eat you alive and if you try to tell someone about it they most likely won't believe you or he even more upset." I said and I turned to look back down at him to see him staring down at the caravan floor. I reached my hand out and ran it through his messy hair. "You really think she'll forgive me? After everything I've done?" He asked looking up at me with soft sad baby blue eyes. I gave him a soft nod and my hand ran through his hair.

He went up a couple steps on the ladder so his head was through the hatch right in front of mine. His gloved hand went to my cheek and I felt a blush cover my cheeks from how close we were. He slowly pulled me towards him and I glanced between his lips and his eyes. Our lips touched and I smiled softly into the kiss.

It wasn't long before he pulled away and smacked his lips looking away from me. His was thinking hard before his eyes widened. "You're seriously not talking to me because you have bubblegum and don't want to share?!" He asked and I tilted my head to the side confused. He raised his hands up in defense as he looked at me. "It's fine I didn't want any anyways!" He said before going down the ladder and going back to what he was doing before. I turned away from the hatch and opened my mouth to see pink and stared at it. 'I guess pink magic tastes like bubblegum.'

It had been a few hours and Varian had fixed up everything that was wrong with the caravan. "Can you please talk to me?" He asked me with big puppy dog eyes and I almost broke. Almost. I crossed my arms and shook my head no. "Why not?" He asked whining and I shrugged my shoulders. "Fine if you won't talk to me the easy way, we'll do it the hard way." Varian said with a smirk on his lips and my eyes widened. He slowly walked closer to me and I back up before making a run for it around the caravan.

"You did this to yourself, milady!" Varian said as he chased after me. I waved my hand above my head and I appeared on the roof of the caravan. I watched as Varian looked both ways before looking up. "Really? Now that's not fair!" He yelled before running inside the caravan. "No one said that we had to play fair!" I yelled wiping the orange from my mouth and jumping into the caravan once he was on the roof. I ran out of it and tried to make a break for it when I was tackled to the ground.

Varian and I rolled and he was on top of me pinning my hands next to my head. "Last chance, milady." He said with a smirk playing in his lips and I shook my head no trying to get him off of me. "Oookkaay I did warn you." Varian said and he pulled both of my hands up so one of his hands could wrap around both of my wrists. I felt my cheeks heat up after realizing the position we were in and I stared up at him with big eyes. His now free hand went down to my side and started tickling me.

I started thrashing around trying to get away from him as he continued his tickle torture. "Come on, milady. You know you want to talk to me." He said in a teasing tone as I shook my head no and tried to keep my mouth shut. I started laughing and I felt magic oozing out of my mouth. "O-Okay! I give up! S-stop tickling m-me!" I yelled laughing and Varian's hands left me and I panted as I stared up at him giggling lightly and magic came out from the corners of my mouth.

"U-um...I hate to alarm you, but you have, um..." Varian said pointing to the side of his mouth and I nodded. "One of the things that can happen while I gain control is magic oozing from the mouth." I said and closed my mouth and wiped away the magic around my mouth. Varian got off of me and pulled me up. "I-I'm sorry for not talking to you a lot today. It's just...embarrassing." I said looking down and Varian's gloved hand cupped my cheek. "I'm sorry for doing what I did. I just wanted you to talk to me and you weren't talking to me unless I couldn't see you." He said and I smiled. "It's okay! I probably would have done the same thing." I said and he nodded. "We're back!" I heard Rapunzel yell and I quickly wiped my mouth and turned to face her and the others.

"Just so you guys know, (Y/n)'s voice is gone for the day. So if you need anything ask me." Varian said and turned to me and winked. I felt a blush cover my cheeks and the others nodded. "Oh no! I know just the thing to make you feel better!" Rapunzel said about to drag me away when Varian stepped in between us. "Don't worry it's already been taken care of. She put together one of her healing spells and should be back better than every by tomorrow." He said and Rapunzel nodded. Varian held my hand and we went inside the caravan with the others.