I was waiting as the tea steeped when I heard the caravan door open quietly. Out ran a raccoon and Varian with what looked like a journal. Ruddiger ran around causing some things to fall over and Varian quickly caught him. "Ruddiger, you have to be quiet." He said and I giggled while covering my mouth. Varian's eyes locked with mine and he smiled. "What are you doing up so early, milady?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders before patting the spot next to me. He quickly sat down next to me and I checked on the tea I was making.

"What are you making?" He asked and I quickly picked up a small journal from my basket before flipping to a page. I handed it to him as I stirred the tea counter clockwise. "Herbal tea to enhance psychic abilities. Mugwort, jasmine, peppermint, cinnamon, anise seeds, celery seeds, and an orange peel. Let seep and stir counter clockwise. Serve each cup with a spoon full of honey." He read aloud and I started pouring a glass of tea for both of us. Varian was about to turn the page when Sunny jumped onto the journal making him stop. I picked up Sunny and the book placing them both back in the basket.

I put a spoonful of honey into both of our cups and stirred counterclockwise. I handed Varian one of the cups and he carefully took while I sat next to him. "Thank you, milady." He said and I nodded carefully taking a sip of my tea. Varian sipped on his tea as he opened his own journal and handed me his cup to hold while he wrote in it. Sunny soon came over to lay in my lap and Ruddiger climbed up my back and went around my shoulders.

I finished my tea and pet Sunny with my free hand. Every so often Varian would carefully take the cup from my hand and take a sip before handing it back to me. Once he'd finished I placed the cup next to mine and tapped his journal wanting to know what he was working on. "O-oh um...I've been thinking of other ways I can get my dad out of the amber when we get back." He said and I nodded. "You haven't talked to me at all this morning. Are you okay? Are you sick?" He asked and I gave him a closed mouthed smile and shook my head no.

Varian was about to say something when the caravan door opened and the others pulled out of it all groggy and tired. I picked up Sunny and placed him where I was sitting and started pouring cups for everyone. They all thanked me and I sat back down next to Varian placing my head on his shoulder as I watched him write. He would go between several different pages that had different inventions for different things and added onto them. 'He's had a lot on his mind lately. Not exist his dad either.' I thought to myself as I stared down at what he was working on.

"How does that sound you two?" Rapunzel said and Varian and I both looked up to her confused. "You weren't paying attention were you?" Eugene asked and I shook my head no while Varian rubbed the back of his neck. "N-no sorry." He said and Rapunzel giggled. "That's alright. There's a town nearby and we're all going to go and get some supplies. Can you both stay here and watch the caravan?" Rapunzel asked and I nodded with a soft closed mouth smile. "Great! We'll be back later!" Rapunzel said and we watched as the others all left.

"What would my lovely lady like to do today?" Varian asked and I shrugged my shoulders before pointing at him trying to ask what he wanted to do. "Well I would like you to talk to me today." He said raising an eyebrow and I crossed my arms into an X to tell him no. He sighed and threw me over his shoulder and made his way back into the caravan. "S-Sapphs! Put me down!" I said hitting his back and watched as blue flowed out of my mouth and onto the ground. "Oh so you can talk?" Varian said and I could hear the smirk on his lips.

He placed me down and we were in his small area of the caravan. I patted down my dress and gave Varian a soft glare while he had a smirk on his lips. We both had our arms crossed as we stared at each other. "I know you can talk, milady. Now what do you wanna do today?" He asked and I only pointed at him while he stared at me confused. "If I decide what we do will you talk to me?" He asked and I shrugged my shoulders looking down at the ground. He sighed before grabbing a few things and handed me a couple things to carry as well. "I've noticed that the caravan has been sort of, how do I put it, falling apart? I think that we should try and make it better than new." He said and I nodded.