Saturday

7: Frankie
I woke up, still feeling a euphoric buzz from last nights events. With my head comfortably on Sebastian's chest, our legs are comfortably intertwined as our toes poke out from under the covers. I can feel his chest raise and fall rhythmically, his breathing even and calming.
I feel refreshed and am still exhilarated by Sebastian's skin on mine. I've never felt this way before, there's something about him that makes me feel so present. All I want is to be here, with him and enjoy the calm surrounding us. I've never been this comfortable with someone physically before, it's strange considering we just met, but there's a quality to him that's so endearing and trusting. 

I feel his hand move to the back of my head and stroke my hair gently, sending a flurry of butterflies through my stomach. I peer up at him and see his eyes fluttering, adjusting to the daylight. He lets out a soft yawn, before looking down to me and smiling.

"Morning." He says, his voice husky from sleep and deeper than I remember.

"Morning." I reply, smiling and am surprised when he sits us up slightly and kisses me. It's just as delicious as it was last night, the same fire burning subtly, fuelling it with an indescribable passion. When our lips part, I can still feel the warmth of his lips on mine, lingering delicately and I can't help but stare at him, taking him in so completely. Even in such a raw and dishevelled state, he still manages to look perfectly charming.

"Do you do this often?" I ask sighing, not able to refrain any longer, as my anxiety creeps up on me.

"What?" He asks back, as his brows knit in confusion. "As in... one night stands?"

"Well yeah, I just mean... sleeping with someone you just met." I say hesitantly, regretting asking at all and feeling myself cringe internally. 

"Honestly, not really." He pauses, looking at me thoughtfully for a moment, before raising his eyebrow at me. "What about you?"

"No, I'm not that familiar with this..." I say honestly, staring out to his tidy bedroom and find myself smiling at the trail of our clothes from the bed to the doorway. "That's the only reason I ask, I don't really know what the protocol is here." I try to hide the small blush prickling my cheeks, my inexperience making me loose my nerve slightly.

"I'd say this is a little different from a one night stand anyway." Sebastian says casually, causing me to peer up at him curiously. He lets out a small laugh, noticing my peaked interest, before explaining himself.

"The subtext to our... interaction, makes it seem less shallow and impulsive." I watch as his face grows more serious, feeling a sincerity that unsettles me. He must sense my reaction, as he quickly smiles to himself, shaking off his earnest countenance. 

"I just mean, on my part at least, last nights actions didn't come about, purely from physical endearment."

"So you're saying, my dazzling intellect was the real kicker?" I joke, a smug smile across my face, as he nods agreeably.

"Yep, that must've been it!" 

"I thought so." I smile, relaxing into him again, that same undeniable comfort creeping over me.

"And in regards to protocol, how about we start with breakfast?" His hand is grazing my arm as he speaks, generating a warmth within me and I feel relieved, that he's just as clueless here as I am. I smile at his suggestion and he brushes a hair from my face.

"That sounds good." I reply smiling and right as I do, Sebastian gets out of the bed and picks me up. I squeal, laughing at him as he carry's me around the bed and out of the bedroom.

"What are you doing?" I ask, still laughing at him.

"Well, I figure I should make this a memorable experience." He says with a grin as he sets me down on the kitchen counter, "seeing as you don't do this very often." He adds, making me roll my eyes at him. He's now stood in between my legs, staring into my eyes with the same intensity from last night and I feel that indescribable itch, ignite over my skin.