"Please, come in!" Jesse is wearing a black turtleneck and casual jeans, an outfit that he seems to have a lot. Rob can't help feeling overdressed with his suit and vest over the expensive fancy shirt, that are accentuated by his perfectly polished shoes. He chuckles, being a bit embarrassed he took the date so seriously, when Jesse obviously didn't. But Jesse is mesmerized, watching Robs every move while he takes off his shoes. The hair parted in the middle, the vest snuck tightly -he's gorgeous. "Excuse my look, I just cooked and didn't wanna ruin my real outfit. Let me change quickly, be right back!", and with that he runs into his room, closing the door in a smooth manner.

Jesse, you idiot. What are you gonna wear? Why didn't you put on something fancier? In a panic he opens all his drawers and pulls out every single clothe he owns. Yellow tracksuit? No, not that ugly thing! Keep looking! The tracksuit lands behind the bed. Why do I have so many pajamas? And with that the pajamas join the tracksuit behind the bed. He keeps throwing things until he finally finds the royal blue button up shirt and the matching black trousers, which he combines with a black fly. He's gonna get hot and sweat a lot, but it's better than looking like a fool. Aggressively he pulls off the turtleneck and frees his body from the jeans, when the door suddenly opens: "Are you okay? It's been 15 mi-"

"Sorry", the door closes as fast as it opened. Fuck. That is even more embarrassing than just staying in the turtleneck. Jesse throws himself on the bed, or on the clothing pile on the bed. What a great start for this date. Rob not only saw him half naked, but also how littered the entire room is, making him look like a mess. After a moment of self loathing he quickly puts on the outfit, combing his hair through with his fingers, and putting on a spritzer of perfume. He's ready to finally nail that date.

"Sorry for the mess, and sorry that you had to wait so long", he lets out an uncomfortable laugh, "Please, sit down! I made casserole", another uncomfortable laugh. "I didn't know you could cook?", Rob seems genuinely impressed, cheeks still rosy from the sight before. "Cooking is my passion! My mom taught me when I was a child", the conversation seems to finally roll. "Well I don't cook, I usually just get takeout", Rob laughs, sitting down opposite to Jesse. They stare at each other for a while, silence falling between them. Somehow the silence isn't uncomfortable though, it's captivating and sparkles make their way all around them. It's what Rob's been missing, the comfortableness.

"You look good. Blue suits you well", he says, not taking his eyes off Jesse, who immediately blushes. "You look good too today, I mean you always look good, only now you're just good in another way you know, I mean not like more or less good, like I like casual you and this you, but-", the words flowing in panic, "I like your vest! It's a very pretty vest!", he finally comes to an end. Rob chuckles and takes a sip from the expensive red wine, enjoying the view in front of him. A stumbling, panicking, hot mess if he's ever seen one. He's adorable. "You're so different from when I got to know you. You're sweet. I like that", he decides to tease and move his body further, stopping halfway when he remembers rule number 3 for today. He can't get too flirty, or he's not sure if he'll be able to obey the rules. "Thanks. You're pretty much the same", Jesse laughs, still blushing in the process. "No seriously, you just took a 180 degree turn! I like you like this, it's authentic", Rob pushes his foot up to Jesses under the table, so they touch. Jep, that's 100% his love language. "You don't find me pathetic?", he brushed a curl from his face, then awkwardly massages his neck, all without ever unlocking his eyes with Robs. "I like men who are more on the sensitive side. It's sexy", his foot now making his way under Jesses trousers, resting it at his ankle. His actions seem to show effect, because Jesse just loosened his fly. A victory smile appears on Robs smug face, and again he takes a sip from the wine.

"Did you know when you lick someone's elbow while they aren't looking they won't feel it?", Jesse suddenly blurts out, his cheeks and nose colored in a deep red. Great, you're the worst at flirting. "No, I didn't", Rob laughs, raising an eyebrow at the absurdity of this man, "What are you trying to suggest? You wanna lick my elbow?", he laughs again, while Jesse burries his face in his hands. "Sorry, I don't know what I'm saying. You're- I mean I'm really hot right now. Sorry. May I open the window?", he jumps up and walks past Rob, who tries really hard to suppress his laughter. It's not how he imagined the night to go, but this may be even more enjoyable than what he had in mind. To pass the time Rob takes another big sip from his wine, looking back at Jesse behind him. "You should drink some too, maybe it'll loosen you up", he says, still feeling Jesses ashamed aura. Without missing a beat Jesse turns around, walks up to his kitchen counter and pours himself a big shot of tequila. Rob watches amazed how he downs it without making a face, his hands however are trembling. Only seconds later he downs the second shot, returning to his seat as if nothing happened. "So how was your day?" -the date can finally begin, properly.

Note: Hola amigos! Pleaseee check out my Bestie @Helduath ! She's an absolute sweetheart and has better writing than I could ever strive for XD Also her Resse Fanfiction is so good, check it out! Sorry for not posting yesterday, I might or might've not watched 11h long debates in Dutch, a language I don't understand, so time went by faster than assumed. Okay, ciao!