Slumber party

Taekook

Why me? I had had a crush on my closest friend since high school, even though I knew he was straight. The fact that he was a total chick magnet could attest to that. I had come out a couple years prior as gay and even though I had been with a guy or two in the past, I had always ended up breaking it off because I couldn't stop having feelings for my best friend, Jeon Jungkook.

"-hyung, KIM TAEHYUNG!", my friend Kia snapped me out of my thoughts by whisper-yelling into my ear. "Tae, you really have to pay attention. Our first tests are coming up and if you want to continue your degree-"

"I know Ki, but I can't stop thinking about this Friday", I told her, looking down at my book. "Sweetie, it will be ok. You're just watching a movie. Just don't overthink it. Besides, he has been your best friend for years, I don't think he will be mad even if you do tell him", she smiled.

"I know, I know, you keep saying that. I can't help but worry though"

"Just relax, you'll be fine!" She said with a bright smile. " But hey, don't forget I'm going to be out for the next few days and I need you to water my plants. Remember, the orchid needs water tomorrow and the cactus is due for a water-"

"Yeah, yeah, I've got it" I said with a chuckle.

The final bell of the day rang and I started off on my way home to my shared apartment with my 3 roommates. "Guys I'm home!"

"Good Tae you're back, I just ordered food for the two of us", one of my roommates smiled. "Why only the two of us? Where are Hobi and Jimin?"

"Hobi is with Yoongi and Jimin is at his girlfriend's house", Jackson states. I just shrugged it off and plopped down on the couch. Once the food arrived and we ate, I went to my room to lay on my bed and played on my phone. I looked at my messages and grinned.

Kookie~: Hey is 8pm ok for Friday?

Me: Ya sure!

Kookie~: Great! See you then ;)

Me: See ya!

I set my phone down, still smiling like an idiot thinking about the day after tomorrow. When I finally decided to get ready for bed, I turned on gentle music and drifted off to sleep hoping the time would fly by the next few days.

'They call me, baepsae-', I turned off my alarm, getting up and pulling on my clothes for the day. Finally, I get to wear comfortable clothes today. Fridays were always my favorite due to the fact that I only had one class those days, my dance class that I have with Hobi. It was always fun with him because he was always so full of energy and pretty much jumping off the walls. I swear that Hyung, I smile to myself, before grabbing my iced americano and leaving the house.

When I reached my class, I saw Hobi. "Hey Hyung!", I call out.

"Hey Tae, I'm sorry I wasn't home last night".

"Out with Yoongi again, huh?", I said suppressing a grin. A hint of blush creeped up on cheeks at the mention of his boyfriend. "It's fine Hyung", I patted his shoulder then pulled him into the classroom before the teacher walked in.

"Alright guys pair up and we will start". Throughout the whole lesson Hobi and I had been goofing off, but still dancing to our given choreography. After class Hyung and I went home and played video games.

"Oh yeah, Hyung, I am staying the night at Kookies. Could you tell Jimin to feed Yeontan when I'm gone?".

"Ya no problem". A look of concern washed over his face. " Are you even going to tell him?"

"Hyung you know I can't. He's my best friend".

"And if that is true he won't leave you no matter what you say", he said with a reassuring smile, "I promise it will be ok. Now go get ready, I'm heading to Yoongi's soon and I'll drop you off on my way there". I got up off the couch to change out of my dance clothes and into my comfortable sweats, a T-Shirt, and a hoodie. I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and grinned as I remembered when Kookie and I had gotten matching versions of this hoodie together a few years back.