Thirteen

Warning: Mature content! (build up)

"Out! Get out" - the urgent voice belonged to P'Min, Doctor Min, as she hurried to shepherd stunned party guests towards the exit door of the conservatory. There were those that giggled and blushed behind hands, others that shook heads and tutted teeth in distaste. The only saving grace, perhaps, being that most of both sides would not recall much of the night by the time their amnesiac hangovers finally dissipated the next day.

One thing was clear to all accidental voyeurs: Mew and Gulf were too far gone, had been from the minute they touched. It had never happened quite like this before. They weren't shy about their physical attraction (Gulf in the presence of his parents in law aside), but to begin openly undressing one another and dry humping against a window in the presence of hundreds of people? A prosecutable offence.

Yet this wasn't an exhibitionist kink - more the case that they could no longer see the world around them, thereby could much less see that that world around them could, in fact, see them perfectly.

As a last handful of guests within the room made futile attempts to delay and linger - reaching for their phones in hope of capturing the action - they were banished unapologetically outwards, even as their necks craned for a better view.

Mew was already shirtless - Gulf's hands roving up and down the smooth, honeyed skin of his broad, bare back. Nails raked and scratched as the two kissed deeply with eyes squeezed tightly shut, breathing noisily through squashed-together noses - stubborn refusal to detach their lips from one another.

From her position in the doorway, P'Min looked on at the pair. She had still yet to encounter another case of 'pure love' in her medical career - felt indescribably moved by the uniqueness of this moment, even as she had worked to shield her friends' image and reputation. From the lost, scared and - in Gulf's case - oppositional young men that she had met together for the first time almost five years earlier, walking together through so many challenges to protect such a powerful and transcendent union. The strongest mate's bond she had ever witnessed, and preparing now to welcome a child into their life together, to multiply their love infinitely. Mew and Gulf struck her as being akin to the ancestral legends, those long gone kings and queens of the ABO landscape - ready to die or kill for one another at the whip of a tail...if a situation should ever call for it.

There were occasions - here in this conservatory as the omega had ripped the shirt from the back of his alpha without a thought to their surroundings or audience - that their relationship could be perilous, yes. But it was a union that had allowed both men, by the means of that pure love, to meet their true selves. And isn't that the very stuff of myth and legend?

With soft eyes and a wistful smile on her lips, Min stepped backwards over the threshold and pulled the double doors shut, finally leaving the alpha and his omega in their own world. All of the universe in its place as it should be.

And over in that 'world'...

Suddenly aware of the abrupt, silent emptiness of the room in which they embraced, Mew prised himself reluctantly, painfully away from the heavy kissing and petting to look about - Gulf pouting out instinctively as he fought to follow his faen's lips with small, unconscious whimpers of distress.

"We cleared the room omega" - the alpha's voice came breathy and deep as he fought to steady himself - sculpted, naked chest rising and falling dramatically, matching the strength and speed of his surging pulse rate.

"Bring them back and let them watch, I don't care", was Gulf's deadly reply as he now languished back against the window, hair messy and cheeks flushed. Then, "They can look, but they can't take it away". His tone was harsh, boastful - yet the words were true.

They were only for each other, that fated, mated pair. Always would be only for each other.

"Let them even try", Mew puffed out his chest, as he closed the distance between himself and the younger man once again. Pulling Gulf forwards tightly by a strap of his harness, sniff kissing first one cheek, then the other, before raising his free hand to more delicately brush stray strands of dark, silky hair from the eyes of his faen, looping them carefully in place behind his ears.

They had been rushing at one another, so furiously charged with arousal, but now that imposter parties had faded away into insignificance - wild possession and jealousy of the pregnancy soothed for the moment - bodily paces slowed, relaxed, and they sought one another in more sensual desire. It was their ebb and their flow.

They were barely aware of the knocking at the door. Ignored Jom's questions - she could wait. And wait she would, since - after the fifth attempt - the door was left alone to itself once again.

The mates were busy stroking, licking, pinching, scenting, until...

Leaning in, the alpha whispered with a miraculous tenderness:

"Let me worship you Gulf"

And without hesitation, he scooped the tall omega up into his arms - harness and all - and carried him to the glossy, white marble worktop of the nearby breakfast island. There the expectant omega was laid out - eyes dizzy with lust and back arching upwards towards the heavens - ready to be pleasured.