Four

Warning: mature content!

The first time was over in seconds.

Holding the twisting, moaning omega in place, face-down on the bed below him, Mew yanked off those red shorts to reveal Gulf's smooth ass, kneading the cheeks roughly, before swiftly releasing his own cock as he pulled his jeans down to his thick thighs. He spat on his hand and stroked his rigid length once, twice, then bent over his faen's bare caramel buttocks - red marks lingering from the brief attentions of the alpha's strong hands - to push his leaking hardness up against that pink, slicked, puckering hole.

Harshly gripping the hips below him, Mew thrust himself powerfully inside. Into Gulf's depths.

And the omega came, there and then - "Aaarrrrgghhmmmff" his cries were muffled, face pressed into a pillow, body shuddering with the electrical hypersensitivity of his heat - as he ground his ejaculating cock down into the mattress below him, dirtying the bed sheets for what would be the first occasion of many that night.

"Ohhhh, that's what you needed tua-aeng. Yesss, my beautiful boy. Alpha will make you feel so good", Mew half-growled half-purred, as he stretched out his muscular form to lay flat on top of the younger man's back, holding on to his shoulders as he rolled his own hips to claim that ass with deep thrusting movements - never pulling out - heightening quickly towards urgent release.

Below, Gulf hummed in simple pleasure at his mate's words of praise, and the heavy pressure of Mew all over him, covering the entirety of his body.

The scent of Mew, the warmth of Mew, the weight of Mew on top of him. The arms of Mew, holding him so tightly. Thrust by thrust, the searing pains of the omega's heat were morphing into a growing, building, intensity of pleasure - the kind of pleasure that will truly rock a world - as his cock stiffened rapidly against the mattress once again.

Then Mew's voice was breathy in his ear from behind: "Do you want to have my baby?"

"Yesss...want...your baby", Gulf was panting, almost in tears.

"I'm close. I'm going to come...inside...you now. Tell me what you want, omega" - Mew, on the edge of everything.

"Fill me up, Daddy. Yesss. Give me...a baby. Love you...so much. Love you so much"

And that was that. The submissive words of heat, the familiar words of love. Mew's orgasm crashed, seed shooting into Gulf's hole and overflowing out onto those already tired bedsheets, as he groaned - mouth open and teeth biting sensually - against the back of his faen's neck below him.

A few moments passed - the room's only sound being unsteady breaths between the sweaty bodies of the two men, as they lay moulded together as one, before...

Gulf: "Again"