ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12

Start from the beginning

"They are going to look terrible when you get old." added Ashley with a smirk plastered on her makeup covered face.

"You are going to look terrible too when you get old and no makeup will be able to help you look better. Not that is helping now." I replied. Her face turned a dark shade of red as she tried to glare at me but looked like she was constipated.

"Your eyes..." says Antonio surprised as he looks at my caramel and ice blue eyes.

"Eww they are ugly." Plastic bitch 2, aka Brittany, says with a look of disgust in her face.

Didn't ask your fucking opinion.

"Yeah and your boobs are real." muttered Leonardo under his breath sarcasm evident in his voice, referring to Brittany, but everyone heard.

Some of the boys cough trying to hide their laughs while Plastic bitch 2 is red from embarrassment and anger.

"Leonardo!" says Vincenzo in a warning tone.

"Seriously?!? You are going to be angry at him for stating facts when she-" says Antonio pointing at Brittany. "Just offended your daughter and you didn't say anything!?" he finished.

Awww... I'm not mad at him anymore.

Vincenzo had a look of regret, anger and guilty as he finally catch on what Brittany had said about my eyes.

"Replying your unnecessary comment-" I look at Brittany smiling sweetly at her, but in the inside I'm containing myself from reaching my dagger and slicing her throat. "Your makeup covered face is ugly, but you don't see me saying it out loud, do you?"

"Brittany do not talk about Aurora's eyes ever again, they are beautiful and unique." says Luca smiling at me. Trying to assure me that her opinion doesn't matter and that my eyes are beautiful the way they are.

I, for once, smiled genuinely at him. But right after it appear it was gone and covered with a cold facade.

Don't let your walls fall, in the end you'll be disappointed. My subconscious reminds me.

"Well, this was a lovely conversation but I'm going to go." I say breaking the awkward silence that filled the room.

"Aurora?" said Antonio sounding nervous.

"Yes?" I replied unsure where this conversation was going.

"Would you like to spend the day with me and have some sibling time?" He asks me hopefully.

The way he defended me a few minutes ago as Brittany had offended me, made my heart melt. I couldn't say no. Not that I needed his help defending myself, but he did anyway.

"Okay. I'm just going to change." I answer with a small smile, almost imperceptible.

Making my way to my room it took me 5 minutes because of the size of this house.

Walking into the bathroom I took a quick shower and brushed my teeth.

Deciding on a comfortable outfit, I put on grey joggers and a black sweatshirt.

When I'm done, I make my way to Antonio's room and knock at the door. He answers with a quiet 'come in'.

As I enter I notice his bedroom was quite similar to mine. With dark decorations on a shade of grey and black.

"So... What do you want to do?" I ask in a voice softer than normal. Not trying to sound rude.

This is awkward.

"I don't really know, what about we watch some movies?" He replied.

"That's sounds good."

And that's what we did the whole day. We decided it would be nice to watch 'Titanic'. It was a really good movie, but I still think Rose could have let some space for Jack and he wouldn't have died.

In the end Antonio was a crying mess. So to light up the mood we decided to watch 'Teen Wolf'.

Time flew by very fast and it was already the next day, Sunday night.

I was laying in my bed and thinking how would tomorrow go as my first day of school. With those thoughts in mind my eyes started to feel heavy and soon I decided to let the darkness consume me and take me to a dreamless sleep.

------------------------------

What do you think about the chapter and the book so far?