Wait... WHO?!

(Izuku POV)

Two days later, and the initial fear from the USJ attack had subsided. We still had a couple days before we had to head back to classes, so I was going to use that to my advantage. Pulling up the screen, I checked my stats, looking over my available skills.

*ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕖: 𝕀𝕫𝕦𝕜𝕦 𝕄𝕚𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕪𝕒*
𝔸𝕘𝕖: 𝟙𝟞 (𝟙𝟡𝟚𝟘𝟞)
𝕃𝕚𝕗𝕥 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙: 𝟚^𝟙𝟡𝟘 ℙ𝕊𝕀
𝔾𝕣𝕚𝕡 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙: 𝟚^𝟚𝟛𝟝 ℙ𝕊𝕀
𝕂𝕚𝕔𝕜 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕟𝕘𝕥𝕙: 𝟚^𝟚𝟘𝟝 ℙ𝕊𝕀
𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕒: 𝕀𝕟𝕗
𝕄𝕒𝕟𝕒: 𝕀𝕟𝕗
𝕂𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕝𝕖𝕕𝕘𝕖: 𝔼𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕣
𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕖𝕕: 𝟚^𝟜𝟝𝟘 𝕂𝕞/𝕤
𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤: 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝔽𝕠𝕣 𝔸𝕝𝕝, 𝕄𝕒𝕘𝕚𝕔
𝕊𝕦𝕓-𝔸𝕓𝕚𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕚𝕖𝕤: 𝕃𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤, 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜𝕨𝕙𝕚𝕡, 𝕁𝕖𝕥, 𝔽𝕝𝕠𝕒𝕥, ℝ𝕖𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕣𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟, 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕟𝕤𝕖
𝕃𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥: ℕ𝕠𝕟𝕖
𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖: 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕄𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥'𝕤 𝕊𝕦𝕔𝕔𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕠𝕣, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠, 𝕃𝕚𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕤 ℍ𝕖𝕣𝕠, 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕊𝕠𝕣𝕔𝕖𝕣𝕖𝕣

'Damn, Was not expecting that.' I let out a low whistle, staring at the knowledge section of the status. It seems that the sheer amount of knowledge can not be quantified. I may not have infinite knowledge, but apparently I am damn near close. I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I am technically from the future. Eh, I'll figure that out later. A thought suddenly pops into my head, and I quickly whip out my phone.

(*Texting*)

*Hey Ochako?*

*Yes, Izuku?*

*I want to meet up and discuss what happened at the USJ, are you available?*

*Yep! I'll be waiting at our spot on the beach.*

*Great! I'll see you then!*

Swapping chats, I pulled up Katsuki's number. Shooting him the question as well, I asked him to meet me on Dagobah beach. I stretched and sighed, walking out the door. I had since the start of the year moved out from my mom's house. The sight of her was a little to much for me, so I just told her I was going to move so that I was able to get to school quicker. I may have also put a slight compulsion on her, only so she didn't ask where I got the money for the house I own.

(Image of The house at this link)

I quickly put an illusion over my body, making me look normal, and Hiding my blindfold and white hair, which would have alerted everyone at UA that something was up. I walked out of my house and started running to the beach. I arrived quickly, letting loose a little on the way there, running through the air to avoid damaging the streets and buildings. Creating a cloud of dust once I land, I walk towards the usual meeting spot, making sure I arrived first. I set up an umbrella to block the sun, and conjured up three lawn chairs. Each color of the chair corresponded with a different person. I was green, I made an orange chair for Katsuki, and a pink chair of Ochako.

(Quick explanation: Izuku's magic elements are creation, space, and time, influenced by his Limitless quirk. Therefore, with enough mana he can create matter and do some cool tricks I will reveal later with space and time.)

"Izu-kun!"

I heard Ochako's bubbly voice, and I turned to see her sprinting across the beach at full speed. I let out a small chuckle, and grin. "Hello, Mochi!" With that, Ochako jumped onto me, and smashed her lips into mine, a goofy grin dancing across her face. Honestly wasn't expecting a full assault in public, but I would be lying if I said I didn't enjoy it. She pulled away from me and I noticed that the ever present pink blush on her cheeks had turned crimson. She got off of me, and walked over to the chairs. Finally noticing the orange one, she turned to me, a look of confusion on her face.

"I can assume the pink chair is mine, and the green chair is yours, but who is the orange one for."

I hold back my laughter as I watch Katsuki creep up behind Ochako, struggling to keep a straight face. As she speaks, he slowly walks up, masking his footsteps with her voice. He clears his throat and speaks.

"I believe that one is mine."

"Bvasyigvpuigh!"

'How the hell did she say that out loud????'  I nod in Katsuki's direction. "He is right. The orange one is for the ticking time-bomb over here." He scoffs. "Oh please. I'm not that bad." I stare at him blankly. "Alright, point taken. Anyways, why did you call us here?" I stand up, and wander towards the chairs, my hands clasped behind my back. "I just want to go over the events of the USJ. Other than you guys, I altered everyone's memory of that event, and made it as similar to our original timeline, but I-"

Katsuki cut me off. "Wait wait wait. You altered their memories?!?" I nod, confused on what he didn't understand. "That is what I said, yes." "How...?" Suddenly I remember that I haven't told Ochako or Katsuki about the events in the mindscape. "Oh!" I smack the left side of my fist into my palm. "I forgot I haven't shown or explained that to you guys yet. Here." 'Status.' The glowing blue screen materializes in front of me, and I hand it over to Katsuki. He picks it up, stares at it, and then proceeds to set it gently on the ground, and walk away. "NOPE! NOT DEALING WITH THAT!" Ochako chuckles. "Oh please, Bakugo. It can't be that bad." She picks up the glowing rectangle. As she stares at it, her face becomes more and more pale. "Izu-kun... How...?" I chuckle lightly, scratching the back of my head. "Here is probably not the best place to talk about it. How about this:" I quickly warp Katsuki back into my hand, surprising both him and Ochako. "You guys come to my house, and I'll explain everything, or at least everything that I can." They both nod numbly, and I give them a bright smile, my thumb up. "Alright, that settles everything!"

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

??? POV:

"Dammit, yet another 🕆︎💧︎☜︎☹︎☜︎💧︎💧︎ ☟︎⚐︎💧︎❄︎." I expand my senses, picking up on a new source. "This one looks interesting... I wonder if he would be any good?" I let my consciousness slip away receding back into the ☞︎✋︎☠︎☝︎☜︎☼︎💧︎. "It seems like life is going to be very interesting for me from now on... great."

Sorry for the late update. I needed to finish up this ark, and I am going to start uploading one chapter a day. This ark should be done in two weeks time. I have no clue how long everything will take, but if I have extra time, two or more chapters might be released daily after this arc. Not sure yet. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!