Chapter 1

Xyra

"Xyra Rushlyn Fortez, I've heard so much about you.", Mrs. Liandro said as we shake hands.

Mrs. Jass Herrera Liandro. Isa sa pinakamaimpluwensyang babae sa Pilipinas.

Namana niya ang airline company ng pamilya nila, siyempre, siya lang naman ang unica hija and heiress ng multi million company ng mga Herrera.

Not to mention that she is now a part of the Liandro industries. She married Mr. Alexander Liandro last month and they we're the talk of the town.

Magmerge ba naman ang kumpanya ng dalawang kilalang angkan sa mundo ng mayayaman. Tingnan lang natin kung hindi nga sila pagusapan.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Ma'am."

Pleasure pleasure pa 'kong nalalaman. Gusto ko lang naman siya maging kliyente.

I'm still an underdog in the fashion industry. Hindi pa ako kilala unlike those WELL KNOWN ARTISTS.

Pero unti unti na ring nakikilala ang napakaganda kong pangalan haha! And if she is to be my client, this will surely be my big break.

"Sarah na lang. Hindi naman nagkakalayo ang edad natin." she laughed.

Tumawa na rin ako. Even though I really want to roll my eyes on her.

Hindi nga naman nagkakalayo ang edad natin. Hello, I'm only twenty five and you're already on your late thirties. Hindi nga naman. I thought sarcastically.

"Okay, Sarah then. Let's talk about your gown."

I told her my ideas about the gown that she's going to wear on the upcoming annual ball of their company. First lady kaya dapat maganda. Alam niyo na.

Dapat, siya ang pinakamaganda. And no one, as in no one should outshine her. Ganern!

Gowns work wonders. Nagiiba ang tingin natin sa mga babae based on the gowns they wear.

A white or silver gown would make you look sophisticated and elegant. Red would make you look hot and dangerous.

Pwede rin naman na magdala na lang kayo ng patalim para mas convincing.

But of course, I was kidding.

I would suggest light or pastel colors for teenagers. Like light pink or light blue. Wearing a gold gown suits the elders. They would look respectable, Matatanda e. Or brown instead.

For men, wearing a black toxido would make them look HOT. While a white toxido would make them look gorgeous. Tipong boy next door.

After two hours and a half, natapos na rin kami. She's going to wear a white fitted gown that has some touch of silver on it. Guess she wants to look sophisticated and elegant.

"Thank you for this opportunity Mrs. Liandro-,SARAH rather. I hope to make you more gowns in the future. I'll show you the gowns layout on Friday and the gown will be finished on Wednesday."

Kaya ko ba? The ball will be held after two weeks. I only have a week to make the gown.

Today's Tuesday and I'm going to show her the layout on Friday and the gown would be ready for fitting on Wednesday.

We still have one week for adjustments after the fitting. Hashtag, Rush!

"Okay, impress me then, Ms. Xyra." she said and smiled.

I gave her a peck on the cheek before I left. I went out of the hotel and looked for my car on the parking lot. I slid myself inside it and drove straight to my condo.