Chapter 1: The Start To A Great Break

(This was republished so if anything seems different if you read over it again, a few changes were made ^.^ 25/7/16)

Today was the last day until break. I was sitting in maths drawing black butler characters. My friend (F/n) poked me and pointed to my drawing.

"Why is undertaker not there?" She whispers to me.

"Haven't gotten to drawing him yet" I whisper.

"Oh, He's sexy." she says with a derpy smile.

I roll my eyes and finish drawing Ciel. I sigh and lean back in my seat.

"What's up?" (F/n) whispers.

"I-I just wish they were real, you know? They are so amazing.." I say with sigh.

"Shh!" The teacher directs at (F/n) and I.

"Sorry Sir" I apologise and return to my work.

"Me too" (F/n) whispers.

"What?" I whisper back.

"I wish they were real too" she says with a sigh.

I nod and return to my work again. The bell rings signalling the end of the day. I smile and pick up my books.

(F/n) is staying with me for the whole break because my parents went on a holiday to Paris with her parents. Our families are one. (F/n) and I are the only children in our families, so that makes our lives so much easier.

"Wooooo lets go (Y/n)!" (F/n) yells running out of the room, almost tripping over a stack of books.

I giggle and follow my crazy friend to my house. We both decided my house was bigger so we are going to stay there for the break.

"This is going to be amazing!" She says dancing through the front door.

"Totally" I say as I walk through the front door like a normal person.

We set up the living room with beanbags, lava lamps, snacks and drinks. We set up Netflix and then get settled. Here it is, where it all started...

The first ever episode of Black Butler