(Next book) Chapter 1: End of Holidays

Start from the beginning

"Thanks to Fred and George." said Albus, and he earned glares from his Quidditch-playing family.

"He's right." said Hermione suddenly, also earning glares.

"It's Quidditch! 'Mione, it's freaking Quidditch!" yelled Ron, and Hermione glared at him.

"Well, she'll be alright in the evening."

***

Albus sat on his bed, Tyler and Quinn on the opposite one.

"I was rummaging in my closet, and then I found this." he said, and he held up the tatty Hogwarts secret's book.

"Oh my god! I remember that from our first year! That was from the Cloak!" Exclaimed Quinn, and Albus nodded, when a piece of paper fell out of the book.

Tyler picked it up, and it turned out to be a photo from first year. It had Scorpius, Rose, Albus, Tyler and Quinn on it.

"Wow. That was from when Malfoy was our friend." Said Tyler, and they all laughed.

"Yeah. He's a foul git now. But I'm hungry. I'll go get some food." Said Albus, and he got up, and left his room. He walked down the Weasley corridor to the kitchen.

When Albus entered the kitchen his Grandmother was there too.

"Hi there Albus, would you like some chocolate?" Albus nodded, and Grandma took out three bars.

"Share them with Tyler and Quinn." She said, and Albus nodded, before going back up.

"Got us some chocolate!" He said, when he was back upstairs. He threw Tyler and Quinn each a bar.

"I love chocolate." Said Quinn, her mouth full of it.

"I have an idea what we can do." Said Albus, and he closed his bedroom door.

"We can sneak into my parents' room and look around." he said, and Quinn nodded.

"They should have some cool stuff in there." Said Tyler.

Albus took the old Invisibility Cloak from his trunk and threw it over the three, but it didn't help, as they weren't exactly eleven anymore.

"Well, we'll do it the Muggle way then." Said Quinn, and she took off her shoes. They followed her out, tiptoeing through the Weasley Corridor to the Parents' part. They entered Harry and Ginny's room and closed the door.

"Okay, I'll stand guard." Said Tyler, and he stood in front of the door, in case someone came.

"Cool." Said Quinn, who opened the drawer at Ginny's side.

Albus opened one on Harry's side. Inside was: A Galleon, A broken mirror piece, a few photographs, a snitch, a chocolate frog card with Albus Dumbledore on it, a piece of rubble, and a pack of condoms.

Albus held up one. Quinn laughed.

"At least they still do it. My parents don't even sleep in one bed anymore." She said, and then Albus opened the next one.

There was an empty vile, a flask with weird shimmering liquid, and a rolled up piece of paper with names on it. At the top it said Dumbledore's Army. It said names like Harry Potter, Fred and George Weasley.

Furthermore, there were more photographs. Albus looked at one where Harry stood with Dumbledore, and one where he stood with Hermione and Ron. He grabbed a few of the photographs and stuck them in his pocket.

"Albus, your mum and dad are coming!" Yelled Tyler, and Quinn and Albus ducked under the bed, as Tyler walked to the bathroom to hide.

"Harry, don't worry, he'll learn it. He's just like Fred and George." Said Ginny.

"I know, but still. Come inside, I want to talk to you." Said Harry.

"What's wrong?" Asked Ginny, anxiously.

"Nothing, but with all the children and my Auror business, we don't have much quality time. I want to have a sweet night out with you again, enjoy you. It's only a matter of time until we are being hunted down and killed."

"Are we being hunted?"

"No, I hope not. But you see, I just want to have a date with you, even though we're married."

Albus and Quinn looked at each other.

"You know Harry, sometimes when James and Fred are playing a joke again, it makes me think about Fred, and that makes me think about the war. You see, I know it's a tough subject, but you still never told me how you guys managed to kill him, after all this time." Albus heard his father sigh.

"I don't want to talk about it. One day I want to be able to go to my parents' ruined house and say: "it was worth it." And that just takes time. And I want to go to the ruined house to see if there are still stuff we should save. But it would make me feel bad. I want to, really." He started to cry.

"Shush, don't worry, we'll go there sometime. Besides, you and I should have a date again."

Quinn and Albus looked at each other with the same look. We're going there.

"Now, let's go and see if we can go out tomorrow, okay?" Said Ginny, and she pulled Harry up.

"Okay." They left, and Quinn and Albus came from under the bed.

"We need to go there." They chorused, and Albus  felt his stomach make a jolt. Why? He didn't know.

***

This is the beginning of my new book, Albus Severus Potter - Year 6 (Sequel to ASP & the Cloak of Wisdom)

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/29599136-albus-severus-potter-year-6-sequel-to-asp-%26-the