"Let's go downstairs and inform everyone," Naina said taking Ma with her and I lay down on the bed.

" I know all this is your excuses " there he is sitting next to me on my bed.

" What are you doing here?"

" Didn't I say I come here to take you with me?" he said coming closer and I started to shift away from him but suddenly I remember what Tia said.

If I get scared he will scare me more. if I will do what he said then he will start to control life. If I don't start fighting him he will take away all my rights and make me his doll. No, I will fight him. Come on samridhi you can do this remember you are strong.

" I won't go anywhere with you," I said looking straight into his eyes.

" What did you say"

" I don't like to repeat myself"

" Ohh your attitude looks like you have forgotten whom you're talking to let me remind you," he said raising his hand to touch me but I stop it in middle.

" Don't touch me with your disgusting hand"

" I can do whatever I want. You are just my doll which I purchased in 50 lakhs I own you so I have every right own you, you are nothing but a slave to me who follow my every orde......"

I can't listen to his bullshit anymore so picked up the glass of water from the table and threw it on him. When he comes out of his shocking state he glares at me with that intensity that I got scared but then I composed myself back.

"Apologize," he said in low voice but it sends shivers to me.

No, I have to face him. He will not do anything right ri-ght damn it Samridhi stop stuttering in your mind.

"Apologize and I will forget about what happened," he said but I didn't answer him from outside it looks like I'm challenging him but from inside I'm freaking out.

" You are going to pay for this and it's a promise," he said calmly before leaving the room.

" Hi" Naina click her fingers in front of me and I come out of my trance.

" Wow, its look like your husband is in your control. What black magic you did on him" she asked but I did not answer her.

I was in my thoughts you guys must be thinking that how darpok ( coward) I'm so, I will Let You Know That.

Yes, I'm timid. I'm an easily scared person and currently, I'm scared of that devil who promised me that he will make my life hell.
You know usually, people don't sleep at night because of love but I'm not able to sleep because of fear.

My parents and I had many fights but I never got scared because I know they will never hurt me. I and Naina have many fights but I never got scared because I know they won't hurt me but with Abhimanyu, it's a different case because I'm no one to him. He can easily hurt me. What if he hurt me physically just like we saw in crime shows. No, I have to stop watching these shows.

In morning

" Hii get up" Naina move me vigorously.

" Let me sleep it's night," I said turning on the bed.

"It's afternoon already"

" Ohh ok then I'm not sleeping I'm taking my afternoon nap"

She switched on the tv to full volume and I place a pillow on my ear.

" Look at the news"

" I don't like news" she takes my pillow away. There is news that someone is destroying the shops in the market and I turned around going back to sleep.

"Kubhkaran ki behen get up and see the news"

" I have seen it already"

"Someone is destroying all the shops in that market "

"So"

"Our shop is also in that market" I sit up instantly.

"Wait this means"

"Yes"

"But how? we legally own that property nobody can damage it"

"Where is everyone?"

"Market"

One year it takes whole one year for our shop to come back into profit and I still remember that time how we all manages but if this time something happens I'm not sure what will happen as I don't think we have any savings left.

In Evening

Everyone is present in the hall but I and Naina are sitting on the stairs so we can't come no I can't come in someone's view as I'm still the villain.

From the conversation which is going on downstairs, I come into conclusion that some powerful man is building a mall in that market and giving compensation to those whose shops coming in its land and unfortunately our shop come it in too but my Papa doesn't want to leave the shop as it is our heritage.

" What do you think?" Naina asked me.

" I lost my ability to think" because I'm thinking about him the whole night.

" Who's building the mall?"

" Builders" she stares at me and I stare back at her sudden ringing of my phone disturb our staring competition.

"Hello"

"Hello?" no answer

"Hiiii" still no answer.

" Who the hell is this?" I screamed.

"Damn I don't know you can scream like this," he said chuckling in his deep voice.

" You don't know many things"

" But I would love to find out and for my first attempt I want to find out how loud you can scream on the bed"

" You ba.." he burst into laughter.

" Did you see today's news?" he asked sobering up from in laugh.

" Yes I did," I said plainly.

" You are not that intelligent as I thought"

" How can you be so oblivious" he gasped at me.

I'm already tensed and here he is playing bhujo toh jane (game) with me. One minute why he asked me about the news.

"Are you by any chance...." He cut me off.

" Yes I'm responsible for this and in future also for all your problems I'm the one who is going to be responsible," he said arrogantly.

" You should not have done this"

"And you should have listened to me. Haven't you given your family enough humiliation already that now you snatch the only shop of your dad"

" I didn't snatch anything "

"  Yes you do it's all your fault I asked you to apologise but no your ego is too high now look what your ego caused you"

"Abhimanyu...

"Bye sweetheart"

"It's him right," Naina asked me.

"Right"

"Why is he doing this?"

"Revenge"

"Now what will you do?"

"Revenge"

"What are you saying?" she questions me but I don't give her an answer and go to my room.

You should not have done this Abhimanyu you should have not played with my family they are my life and you choose to hurt my life now you are going to pay for this. Earlier you wanted revenge but now I want it. Samridhi that's my name it means wealth if wealth can make a person it can ruin it too.

Get ready....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If you like it don't forget to vote comment and share.... .

Thank you.......