17. Inner slides

Hi, I hope by now you can make decent covers. Or you are at least on the way to making one.

But the most important thing, I repeat the most important element of your account is your inner slides.

Maybe you have an amazing cover, with that you have an amazing  storyline as well. But what is the use if your readers can't read your content properly. All your efforts will be drowned in drain if your readers can't read what you wrote.

Inner slides are the place where your readers will spend most of the time, they will spend nearly 5-15 minutes reading what you wrote, while they will look at your cover for roughly 3-4 seconds.

Big difference! Isn't it?
It is, that's why girls straighten your spine and pay attention to this, because inner pages are your way to get others to read what you wrote.

My dear writers, just switch to your reader mode and tell me which one of the following images is readable and you will love to spend the next few minutes reading what is written.

I think you all were not able to tolerate slide 1,3,4 only 2 was readable. Trust me many authors do have slides like 1,3,4. Truth be told I used to have more ridiculous slides when I started, and hardly got 50 likes.

So it's very important not to ignore the formatting of inner slides. But thanks to god, it's not difficult to format the inner slides. You just have to follow the few steps mentioned in this guide and you are good to go.

APPS REQUIRED :

1 Google docs ( or your writing app)
2 Screen shot
3 PicsArt (to add ss to your watermark picture)

Take a look at the inner slides I am using currently, it is simplistic and requires no effort.

If you analyse the page you will quickly find out that it has the watermark background and a screenshot of FF on it

So we have to take care of two things,
1 Watermark background
2 Screenshots

WATERMARK BACKGROUND

Making a watermark background is the easiest thing to do. But still few people go all over-board and come up with something so extraordinary that the background draws all the attention, in short it distracts the audience from the content. (And we don't want that, Do we?)