Nineteen|We become one

Start from the beginning

"But-"

I interrupt her. "After I promise. I have to pee, brush my teeth before my breakfast."

Eureka appears confused. I just get out the bed, picking her up and beeline for the bathroom. I set her down on the sink. Going to the toilet, pulling out my shaft, peeing. I can feel Eureka's burning gaze on my dick.

Turning to her I see her staring bitting her lip looking like a video vixen. I smirk as I flush. I step beside her washing my hands. Kissing her forehead. Reaching over I take my toothbrush squeezing out some toothpaste onto it. I wet it and go about brushing my teeth.

"You know I wouldn't have cared if you hadn't brushed right?"

I nod because my mouth is fill with bubbly mint toothpaste. I know but I care. Since she's brushed, it's only fair I do too. I spit saying. "I know."

Continue brushing. Eureka just watch patiently waiting for what only I can give her. I finish, rinse my mouth and wash my face. When I looks back up in the mirror. Eureka already has the hand towel out for me. "Thank you."

"You're welcome." She says.

Using it I wipe the excess water off my face. Feeling refreshed and ready to please my woman. I pick her up carrying her to the bedroom. Laying her down softly. Eureka stares up at me.

I lean in kissing her so tenderly. Lips against lips, awakening my desires. She tastes of mint tea and crackers. She must have ate earlier before devising this sex trap. Not that I'll complain. How when I've been waiting for this moment.

Eureka holds around my neck going up to my ponytail undoing it. She holds my hair running her finger through it. As I spread her legs with me knee, she's already writhing under me. My tongue runs over Eureka's bottom lip. She tastes like heaven. I break away going to her neck which I suck on, leaving my mark. At the same time loosen the bow unwrapping her.

"There's a zipper in the back." She says.

"Hmm." I continue moving down her body. Going behind for the zipper. Undoing that as well. I tease her slowly removing the lingerie. Eureka is left in her matching thong. I throw the garment one side.

Hopefully it doesn't rip becuase I like it.

"Beautiful. Detka you are perfect."

I go to her breasts holding both of them. Squeezing the mounds then pinch her nipples. Exciting my love even more.

"Kira. Don't tease me."

I chuckle out, at her frustration. Detka scrunched her eyebrows as she rolls her eyes at me. I kiss the valley between her breasts, moving to the right one. I suckle the nipple. Flattening the tip of my tongue around it. Getting aroused my taste of her skin in my mouth.

"Ugh. Kira, that feels amazing."

I suckle the soft bud, causing it to harden even more. One thing I love about Eureka is she's so responsive. Her breasts in particular are so sensitive.

"Hmm." She moans. As I leave it going to the other. I do the same thing all over again. Blowing warm air onto it.

"Oh! Kira."

I journey down further to her mound. Spreading those thick thighs I literally worship, apart. Staring up into black pools. Eureka's eyes having dilated. Her round face leans back as she bites her lip while watching me.

"Do you want these off?"

"Yesss. Please."

So I take them off. Holding them to my nose inhaling her arousal. Eureka is bewildered at my behavior. "Don't smell them."