𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙩𝙮 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 || 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚖𝚜

I was rereading this chapter before I published it and the title made me remember my final exams are next week. 😐

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

"I'm not taking the final exam? But I already took my written exams, why can't I take the last one? Isn't it tomorrow?" You continued to question your caregiver while he sighed and asked you to be quiet.

"We're giving you a passing grade. We just don't want you participating in class for the time being," he said, pulling out a piece of paper that was typed up by the principal saying that you passed all your exams and handing it you. "I received a phone call last night. We aren't able to track who made the call, but they're looking for you, (y/n). They know where you live."

You felt yourself freeze as fear over came you. Mr. Aizawa noticed this and put a hand on your head, ruffling your hair as he spoke, "So I can't have you focusing on some exam tomorrow that I know you'll pass when there's someone dangerous out there looking for you." You immediately nodded in understanding. "You can watch your classmates, but stay in my line of sight, okay?"

You gave another hesitant nod. As you rubbed at your tired eyes he got up to leave to his room and told you to get some rest. However, you couldn't even shut your eyes for a minute that night, because you had a feeling you knew who it was that called looking for you.

• * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • * • *

As your classmates continued to participate in their exam, you stood on the sidelines with an uneasy look on your face. You constantly felt like you were about to throw up, and the lack of sleep you had wasn't making it any better.

The other students were out there fighting against the teachers as their test, and here you were - stood against a wall and worrying over someone possibly coming to kidnap you. Your classmates that had not yet started their exams even came up to you in worry, but you didn't say a word back to them.

"Dad." You looked over at the teacher stood next to you. He gave a tired hum and glanced at you. "It's the League of Villains. The ones from the USJ. They're looking for me, and I think I have an idea of why."

You explained the events that occurred at the USJ. About how Shigaraki knew who you were and how you somehow stole his quirk - even though it disappeared from your system when you woke up in the hospital. As you continued to recall the memories of the USJ incident aloud you noticed a look on Mr. Aizawa's face that you have never seen before. Shock? Disappointment? Sadness? A mix of the three? You couldn't tell the difference from the usual indifferent expression he wore.

"Why didn't you say anything?" he suddenly interrupted. Ah, the look was sadness.

"I don't know! I just wanted to forget about it! I was starting to remember things from when I was small, and I was afraid that a bad memory would come! My mom said my father was a villain. I don't want to think about what happened to me before I was left at that happy family's doorstep." You sniffled, now realizing that you were fully crying.

Then, Mr. Aizawa did something you didn't expect. He pulled you over into a hug. One that you definitely needed at the time.